Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wacko talks with Connoly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wacko
Wacko

Wacko talks with Connoly Empty
PostSubject: Wacko talks with Connoly   Wacko talks with Connoly EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:08 am

AJ Wacko and Connoly is seen in Deathstar's office.

AJ Wacko: It ain't great idea, I 'm telling you no way!

Connoly: It's all good, it's all in my pocket!

AJ Wacko: nah nah! it not going to happen!

Connoly: Man, you know I'm right and you know it baby!

AJ Wacko: Know what? we'll see! we'll see!!

Connoly: No worrie, no worrie!

(AJ Wacko and Connoly turn to camera while going down...)

(And a box of figures is seen within camera's point of view, those figures clearly depicts football players. Connoly pressed the button, and it begun moving all over, AJ Wacko and Connoly started screaming)

AJ Wacko: Go!! Go! you're just getting started!!

Connoly: Do it! Go Go! You the man!! Go!!

AJ Wacko: No! no don't tell me, oh com'on!!

Connoly: Just a bit more yeah, do that thing that you do! Go!

AJ Wacko: no-no-no-no-no!!

Connoly: yes-yes-yes-yes-YES!!

AJ Wacko sighs: Here! (hand Connoly some bills)

Connoly: Whoo!! What did I tell ya? heh!

AJ Wacko: Move along, nothing to see here, nothing to talk about!

Connoly: Money talks!

AJ Wacko: Really?? What did they said??

Connoly: They said thank god! Connoly's here to save them! (laughs)

AJ Wacko: Lucky of you to hear what money has to say, maybe you can prove that Blake Hamiliton has been helding them hostages, then we might be able to prove it in court??

Connoly: Long shot.. but why not? (both laughs)

AJ Wacko: All in the seriousness...

Connoly: Serious? coming from you..? (he laughs at AJ Wacko)

AJ Wacko: Deadly serious (Connoly stops laughing) I'm fed with everyone, I've been on losing streak for too long and when I get off, I feel like I got back on it all over again!! How can I break this? What about Blake?? I want to destory him but I want to win! I need to have my hand raised before I goes postal, and again... I want to go postal on Blake all over again! I can't have cake and eat it, and I yet I must!

Connoly: You want a piece of cake like.. now?

AJ Wacko: Well.. maybe, why?

Connoly: I got some in the refridgator back there, but hey... you want to discuss about Blake and your future at stake here WWF?

AJ Wacko: Not really, I need a solution!! I need a permanment cure! I need my fixation! By the way, what kind of cake is it?

Connoly: Krazy Kake... yellow flavor, I believe I have a solution at hand here. When deathstar get back I will have him set up both of us at matches... Me.. Connoly vs... an easy opponent, but You AJ Wacko sir will be facing... Blake Hamiliton!! How does that sounds to you?

AJ Wacko: ..... (thinking)... are you taking advantage of me?

Connoly: Me? I would never do that... You my hero, you had that steel pipe last week and.. it was beautiful work, I cry at your work and I would like to see it happens again tonight, You need to lose so you can go postal, and you need to go postal on Blake because he hurted you...

AJ Wacko: But you also hurted me long ago.

Connoly: Goodness gracious, I regrets it myself I couldn't sleep that night, I squirm all night in my bed and even moving to couch doesn't matter and going to hotel with... "friends" were waste of money! You have no idea how much it affect me more than it does you.

AJ Wacko: Hmm... okay, sounds great, i'm going have my specter ready

Connoly: Exce-- wha- wait what?

AJ Wacko: What?

Connoly: Specter? what?

AJ Wacko: You know? like rod thingy that all kings carry, you know what I'm talking about?

Connoly: Yes yes, what about it??

AJ Wacko: Well, for sake of memory, I brought bloodied steel rod with me to sleep and I woke up and it was all sparkly, gold even! Like it's not "Steel" pipe anymore, it's painted gold plus there's even encrusted jewels and engravings of languages I don't know where from! It's my new specter, I don't ask questions so I get things like that all time!

Connoly: Gold Specter? hmmm I would love to see that!

AJ Wacko: And you will!! Tonight! In the ring! Live! In that match! Versus that rich brat! That Blake! That snob! Tha-- (cut off)

Connoly: I get it! I get it! I promise you that if you get into trouble during match, I will personally send somebody to run down and save you! Maybe Big Fish, who know?

AJ Wacko: That's a great plan! You totally rocks! (AJ Wacko walks out of office)

Connoly: Yeah I know. heha! (counting his money)
Back to top Go down

Wacko talks with Connoly
Page 1 of 1