Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time for changes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reverend Chaos
Reverend Chaos

Time for changes Empty
PostSubject: Time for changes   Time for changes EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:46 pm

Lizzy: Ladies and Gentlemen, at this time I have the opportunity to interview Reverend Chaos.

Reverend Chaos steps into the camera view. He no longer is wearing his trademark trenchcoat and sunglasses. Instead he is wearing a black short sleeve t-shirt that shows off all the tatoos on his arms, and black denim jeans with Adidas sneakers. He has grown out his hair more than he has in the past. He looks over at Lizzy and smiles.

Reverend Chaos: Lizzy, thank you for having me.

Lizzy: It is my pleasure Reverend Chaos, at the PPV last season you had a chance at the Lost One title. What are your thoughts about how you performed?

Reverend Chaos looks thoughtful as he collects his thoughts for a moment.

Reverend Chaos: Lizzy, After that performance by all four of us, it is a miracle that any of us survived. I mean, D-Maniac adding the stipulation that it was a Scaffold match, on top of it being a hardcore match, did the fans expect anything other than blood, guts, and destructuion? But to answer your question, I am disappointed that I did not walk out the Lost One, but hopefully this season things will be different.

Lizzy smiles at the camera and then addresses Reverend Chaos once again.

Lizzy: So tonight you are facing off against Distor Centura, any thoughts?

Reverened Chaos' face turns into a smile and he cracks his neck

Reverend Chaos: Distor, last season you stuck your unwanted nose into my business, then you cost me my chance at becoming the Lost One by you simply getting in my way. I hope your injuries from that match have healed, because tonight you just might end up in the IR again... I know you have been around a lot longer than I have... You have plenty of tricks up your sleeve but my friend, as the old saying goes "You ain't seen nothing yet".

Lizzy: Well, thank you Reverend for your time, any final thoughts?

Reverned Chaos smiles again and looks into the camera

Reverend Chaos: Only one, I do have some unfinished business from last season... Era... I am calling you out. I think it is past time for us to settle the score. Next week, if you are not too busy with the "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" or "The Yaya Sisterhood", you, me, in the parking lot, no rules, no mercy, like it should be... HARDCORE!

Reverend Chaos walks out of the camera view and Lizzy looks at the camera

Lizzy: Well, guess that means back to you guys at ringside.

Camera fades to ringside
Back to top Go down

Time for changes
Page 1 of 1