Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Time To Shine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
El Primero

My Time To Shine Empty
PostSubject: My Time To Shine   My Time To Shine EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:36 am

El Primero is in the locker room getting ready for his match against Platinum Gladiator, when a knock on the door is heard. El Primero opens it to find a large group of paparazzi.

El Primero: Can I help you?

Reporter 1: Yes, can you answer a couple of questions for us?

El Primero: Well... I guess I have some time to answer a few. Shoot' em at me.

Reporter 1: What do you feel is your advantage going against Platinum Gladiator tonight?

El Primero: My advantage? Everything. I have more power, more speed, better technique, more strength. I'm going to roll over him like before and advance in the tournament and win. Platinum Gladiator is just a roadblock on my path to success that will easily be moved.

Reporter 2: It has been rumored that Platinum Gladiator has been training non-stop since his last encounter with you. Do you think you will be ready for him.

El Primero yawns of boredom.

El Primero: Listen. He can train for months, years, centuries, even millenniums. Mr. Gladiator will never beat me.

Reporter 3: If you win your match tonight and advance to the finals, what will be your plans?

El Primero looks at the reporter with a facial expression that shows that he thinks the reporter is stupid.

El Primero: To win, obviously. Now get out of my face. I need to get ready for my match.

The reporters try to keep the door open as El Primero tries to shut it.

El Primero: SCRAM!

The reporters flee away. El Primero shuts the door violently. El Primero speaks to himself.

El Primero: I'm going to beat Platinum Gladiator and advance in the tournament. Win or lose in the finals, everyone will finally recognize that I can wrestle with the big boys.[i]
Back to top Go down

My Time To Shine
Page 1 of 1