Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time for Redemption

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blake Hamilton
Advisor
Advisor
Blake Hamilton

Time for Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Time for Redemption   Time for Redemption EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:58 pm

Lizzie is standing outside of a public bathroom with Blake Hamilton.

Lizzie: I am here tonight with the man that only two weeks ago was fired from The Wasteland. It has been an interesting few weeks. Using the skills you have gained through your family's internet empire you have regained entry into the Wasteland. Can you please let us know what happened in the General Manager's office?

Blake: I guess I have shown enough motivation to get D-Maniac to grant me an opportunity to fight for my right to be a Wasteland wrestler. I guess he has learned that it is better to be on my good side. With this opportunity I can get back into the roster and once again ascend to the top.

Lizzie: I think we are all looking forward to seeing that happen. Who is the lucky person to fight you tonight?

Blake: Well, D-Maniac is not going to make it easy he is putting me in a match against the first person to truly beat me. AJ Wacko. Our paths have crossed so often and we have been at odds since our first season in the Wasteland. Things have been going his way more often lately, but he has never seen me this motivated.

Lizzie: I am looking forward to seeing if your in ring style changes with this added motivation and anger.

Blake: We will see. I am ready...

Lizzie: Blake?

Blake continues to stare.

Lizzie: Blake? At a loss for words?

Blake: You could say that.

An older looking man walks over to Blake.

Blake: What are you doing here?

Man: It's time we talked.

Blake walks with the man over to a bench.

Lizzie: Well, another interview interrupted. This only happens in wrestling. Don't have ot see news reporters deal with this.

Lizzie walks down the hall, but the camera man stays to observe.

Blake: I thought this was all out of the way. Didn't go through all of this before?

Man: No, you ignored what I sad and went against my wishes.

Blake: Because I am old enough to make my own decisions. I am following my dreams, dad.

Mr. Hamilton: And how long will that last? Look at the people around here. They become old and broken by their thirties and hang around just long enough to be permanently damaged and injured. And that is at a reasonable federation. The people here are even worse they are just out to hurt eachother and they even are willing to cause severe injury to themselves to do it. I am your father, I do not want to see my son paralyzed and in a wheel chair before he even gets married. It is time for you to come home and take your place in our company. It needs your special skills and different way of thinking to continue to innovate. Your drive is unmatched and you will easily surpass me and I can retire knowing that it is in good hands.

Blake: I understand your fears and wishes dad, but this is something I need to do. Your dream was to build a successful business empire. How would you have felt if your father had continually discouraged you from following your heart?

Mr. Hamilton: I am not asking at this point. I will cut you off. I will work with that man that fired you to make sure that you stay fired. I did not pay for all of your schooling for you to throw your life away.

Blake: I will find my own way. If I choose for that to be working for you, then so be it. But if I want to wrestle, I am going to do whatever it takes to stay here. And who knows I might be willing to start working for you part time.

Mr. Hamilton: You try that. I can guarantee you that when I am done with all of this you will be too. You will be working for me and have a real future.

(OOC: really not having a good pr week. sorry folks)
Back to top Go down
era dynamics
Champion
Champion
era dynamics

Time for Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Redemption   Time for Redemption EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:54 am

well so bad it isn't and it looks atleast good so don't worry, we got all our bad moments because that's a part of live hehehe.
Back to top Go down

Time for Redemption
Page 1 of 1