Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scream for Pain: In Search of Severe Harm Intentions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wacko
Wacko

Scream for Pain: In Search of Severe Harm Intentions Empty
PostSubject: Scream for Pain: In Search of Severe Harm Intentions   Scream for Pain: In Search of Severe Harm Intentions EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:14 pm

AJ Wacko is sitting with black drape over his head

Lizzie is sitting across with red dress, she seems concerned about her own safety, nearly terrified of being near AJ Wacko.

AJ Wacko: I'm glad you're here to talk to me... I truly need to express my desires...

Lizzie jumps slightly, but AJ Wacko takes notice.

AJ Wacko: There is nothing to be fearful of... Your soul and heart is in rightful place, you are not to be harmed as long as there is not a bit of evil here nor there...

Lizzie: Can you... Tell us what you want to say?

AJ Wacko: Certainly, as long as I breathe.. I breathe with more time that flows through my body... and my body moves through time... space... stars, life, air and such... I dare tell you this.. life is very very... precious... actually more fragile than precious... Life is so full of fragility! More time past by and more people become fragile and more people become weak, as I have became weak! The entire federation has been weakened!! As Life is not impervious to time nor death!! Life is... quick like a flash! It's all gone! Strong like Rock, and rumbles like soil! Faster than Light and slower than eon time hand! Burn like sun, and withers at dusk! That is... life!

Lizzie looks at AJ Wacko with deep thoughts for few seconds.

Lizzie: is there a purpose to this conversation?

AJ Wacko: I lost my point umm... I was just thinking of number 13 but that's another story...

Lizzie groans in disbelief.

AJ Wacko: Actually, I'm here because I'm not pleased with my own... "self" I want to tell WWF audience that I will change... not because they want me to changes but I want to change myself, I will be done with Blake Hamiltion, The Legend, D-Maniac, and Connoly... From now on... I want new opponents, challengers never faced before.. Hardships come with responsiblity, I swore upon myself to held myself in highest regards, I even had purple dinosaur singing me "I love you" when I swore to demolish many wrestlers as many as possible... And Thousands of Butterflies yodel when other federations crumbles under my watch... I.... Who are you by the way?

Lizzie: what?

AJ Wacko: You, who are you?

Lizzie: Lizzie... I'm supposed to be your interviewer and we're having a segement for audience to watch, we 're highly interested in your plan to become different wrestler, how would that work and what do you have to do?

AJ Wacko: Oh it's already done, I'm different now. I used to crave pain, but I crave sounds of bones breaking!

AJ Wacko reaches to touch Lizzie's knees and Lizzie gulps.

AJ Wacko: You have such beautiful body shape, it would be a shame to try break it... And I don't think I would dare to try break it!

Lizzie tries to get away, but AJ Wacko holds her and get her back down.

AJ Wacko: Don't go anywhere!! At least not until I'm finished...

AJ Wacko sniffs Lizzie's hair

AJ Wacko: Herbal shampoo?? Inquiring alike my quest in WWF my quest all along was to touch every championship there is to capture, I plan to cement my name so that every household will know my name and live in fears of me and give me their respects... If I dare ask for Herbal essence shampoo, each and every household better give me one of their if they own one in their house! That is... not really my dream but it's the general idea of my reign.... I expects to be King!! I must be King of the GODS!! My finger has powers that not Zeus can dares to equal himself against me!

AJ Wacko stood up while helding Lizzie's arm and looking up high with black drape over head.

AJ Wacko: I dares say... Maybe... just maybe WWF should have new type of match... yes... I will call it.. Heavens and Hell.. no.. I think I will call it... Ruler of the Hell Match!! Yess!! Soon the details will be revealed sometimes soon! I can't wait to think up all the dangerous stuff to do there in the match... It will be blessing from Ares, God of War... and an adomination beyond belief, anyone cannot enters, it takes true majestic people to embrace the spirit of the match... and even further above to reign superior over others!! This is fanastic dream! This is what I meant to share with WWF audience... Tell them to rejoice... Ruler of the Hell will arrive at King of the Match PPV!!! People will receive match who to be talks of years to come!!
Back to top Go down
Reverend Chaos
Reverend Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Scream for Pain: In Search of Severe Harm Intentions   Scream for Pain: In Search of Severe Harm Intentions EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:44 pm

And with that ladies and gentlemen... Wacko has finally gone off the Deep End! LOL just kidding. In all seriousness, great writing. I can actually see his mind wander off and then get snapped back into place.
Back to top Go down
Wacko
Wacko

PostSubject: Re: Scream for Pain: In Search of Severe Harm Intentions   Scream for Pain: In Search of Severe Harm Intentions EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:59 pm

hahaha I TRY!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scream for Pain: In Search of Severe Harm Intentions   Scream for Pain: In Search of Severe Harm Intentions Empty

Back to top Go down

Scream for Pain: In Search of Severe Harm Intentions
Page 1 of 1