Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Before The Match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Legend

Before The Match Empty
PostSubject: Before The Match   Before The Match EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:31 pm

Right as the bell is about to ring starting the match The Legend exits out of the ring as he heads toward the ring announcer and ask for the microphone. The Legend is given the microphone as he slides in to the ring and circles around Anthony Lee one time as he starts to talk.
-
The Legend: Right before we start our match I would like to say a few words about my opponent. I know that most of the fans in attendance have no respect for Anthony Lee and I wouldn't blame you. Like come on we all know that you lost to Nathan Payne fair and square, but yet your still complaining that you were suffering from a "ankle injury". That is a bunch of bull. I know that we have been in a match before and that you won but at least i was hones about losing instead of making excuses like you have. Why don't you be a man about it and just admit you lost
-
Anthony Lee:...
-
The Legend cuts off Anthony.
-
The Legend: Wait before you are about to talk i want you to think about what you are going to say. I don't want you to say pure nonsense because frankly i think that is what you are going to do. So why don't you think a couple of minutes and select the right choices of words before speaking. The fans and I will wait to hear you speak when your ready.
-
Anthony Lee:..
-
The Legend cuts off Anthony again before he can speak.
-
The Legend: I don't think you heard me right. Look i know you might be a little slow after those injuries that Nathan Payne may have caused to you. If you want me i can repeat what i just say, but a little slower so that you can understand me correctly. Iss thaaattt okkkkk wiiittthhhh yoooouuu?
-
Anthony swings a punch as The Legend dodges the blow.
-
The Legend: Huh I'll take that as a friendly no. What a cowardly move i have to say though. Striking someone out of no where is a sign that you in fact re a coward. I guess i will have to show you some respect then, We shall begin this match.
-
The Legend pokes Anthony Lee in the eye as the bell rings starting the match.
Back to top Go down

Before The Match
Page 1 of 1