Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Put in 2nd show after last match

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jr bonecrusher
Advisor
Advisor
Jr bonecrusher

Put in 2nd show after last match   Empty
PostSubject: Put in 2nd show after last match    Put in 2nd show after last match   EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:41 am

Paranormal: well folks that should about do it for tonight here at wasteland wait a minute I am getting word there is a huge altercation breaking loose backstage

Iron maiden: Yes I am hearing the same thing we need to get a camera back there asap to find out whats going on

camera comes to life as we see JR Bonecrusher

JR So you think that your a (censored) champion uh well I will just show you

as “Jr grab's a handful of white trash's hair closing his fist around the entangled mess he arches his arm and throws white trash forward into the wall as a handful of his hair is pulled from his head then picks him up and slams him into the wall again as his face collides with a hard stone wall , his eyes half glazed he leaves a trail of dark crimson that follows him to the floor and stains the brickwork"

Jr is looking down at the withering body of the master of violence champion jr reaches down and picks him up again and drags him to a table full of snacks and throws trash into the table sending snacks flying everywhere

white trash starts fighting back grabbing Jr and slamming his head off the table Jr staggers back and then thumbs white trash in the eye blinding him then takes trash can and screams with it held high above his head and then slams it into the head of white trash

Jr laughs and jokes now that’s taking out the trash as white trash is laying their motionless JR says

JR: Oh BTW white trash in case you had not heard I accept your challenge for that master of violence title

wasteland officials and personal finally arrive and try get Jr to get away from white trash

JR laughing as he walks away

JR: that should make him get the message that I accepted his challenge

paranormal : WOW can you believe what we just witnessed JR Bonecrusher cleaned house with that attack

Iron maiden : no kidding and im sure that once things are restored there will be some sort of repercussion for that attack from white trash

Last edited by Jr bonecrusher on Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reverend Chaos
Reverend Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Put in 2nd show after last match    Put in 2nd show after last match   EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:30 pm

Now that is how you accept a challenge for the Master of Violence Title! kinda reminds me of the old Hardcore championship matches from the Attitude Era.
Back to top Go down
White Trash
Advisor
Advisor
White Trash

PostSubject: Re: Put in 2nd show after last match    Put in 2nd show after last match   EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:30 pm

Nice work, JR.

Are we going to run with this for week 2 or 3 though? I thought this was going to be in this week's show (week 2) following the whole hot dog promo, setting up the actual match for week 3.
Back to top Go down
http://themapodcast.podbean.com
Jr bonecrusher
Advisor
Advisor
Jr bonecrusher

PostSubject: Re: Put in 2nd show after last match    Put in 2nd show after last match   EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:32 am

you know your right trash man we should run it this show after i think about it it would fit right into that promo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Put in 2nd show after last match    Put in 2nd show after last match   Empty

Back to top Go down

Put in 2nd show after last match
Page 1 of 1