Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWF Uncensored (Season 4 Episode 3)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D-Maniac
Admin
Admin
D-Maniac

WWF Uncensored (Season 4 Episode 3) Empty
PostSubject: WWF Uncensored (Season 4 Episode 3)   WWF Uncensored (Season 4 Episode 3) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:35 pm

Jeff Buchanan sits in a darkk room across from D-Maniac, the two stare at each other.

Jeff: So, D-Maniac, how does it feel to be back in the Wasteland, the place you created?

D-Maniac: Oh this isn't the place I created, no it's something else. It's something in the air, the smell, I cant figure it out now but I know that this is not the same place my blood built.

Jeff: Fair enough, you were gone a long time, no doubt that things changed. I'd like to address what you did last week.

D-Maniac: That was great wasn't it?

Jeff: From your standpoint I can s-

D-Maniac: Wait, what? From my standpoint? What does that mean? The people dont agree with what I said? Maybe you didn't watch it last week so let me remind you, I dont give a [censored] about if what I said rubs people the wrong way, I am done trying to please people and be the good guy. I am in charge here and no one is going to stop me from doing what I want to do.

Jeff: Relax! I'm just saying that..

D-Maniac jumps out of his chair.

D-Maniac: Just saying what!? That I'm crazy? Let me tell you something Jeff, I have my reasons for saying what I did, I have done nothing wrong and yet the world feels like it needs to [censored] on me. Maybe I am being a little sensitive right now but what you need to realize is I am on on the edge right now, you know what scratch that, I'm off the edge and I am hanging on by my finger tips. Now then, do you have any other questions?

Jeff: Well I think that the WWF people are entitled to know what you plan to do now.

D-Maniac: The plan? The plan now is this, there is no plan! I am done scheming and planning things out, from now on there is no rules, no planning and no one is safe! These people want entertainment? They want controversial? They got it! The Maniac is back, and he doesn't give a [censored] about the rules anymore!

D-Maniac picks up the chair he was sitting in and throws it through the wall, he then takes the coffee table and flips it over, he then runs around the room screaming and hollering as he runs into walls and crashes into things. After a bit he stops and stares at Jeff who is scared to death.

D-Maniac: You got a nice place here.

He punches a whole into the wall then leaves laughing.

Jeff: May god have mercy have mercy on all of us.

D-Maniac: Mercy no longer exists!!!
Back to top Go down
https://wastelandwrestling.forumotion.com

WWF Uncensored (Season 4 Episode 3)
Page 1 of 1