Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 3 Starter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D-Maniac
Admin
Admin
D-Maniac

Season 3 Starter Empty
PostSubject: Season 3 Starter   Season 3 Starter EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:52 am

Last season on WWF

Deathstar: Here's your winner via knockout and the NEEEWW WWF WORLD CHAMPION, CONNOLY!!!

Connoly raises his hands up in victory as the crowd boo's. Suddenly the sound of a guitar fills the area, the boo's turn into cheers as D-Maniac walks out.

Iron Maiden: Finally!

D-Maniac walks towards the ring.

D-Maniac: So you all think you're real clever! Making a deal with Connoly and setting all this up, but you forgot one thing, I'm still in charge here!

He gets into the ring and stares at Deathstar.

D-Maniac: I make the decisions, I call the shots, I can make and end careers here! So whats going to happen is....

Connoly, Dreamslasher and Phalanx are all off of the roof and charging to D-Maniac in the ring.

D-Maniac: I am going to cancel out the referee's decision and rule this match as a....

Connoly bashes D-Maniac in the back of his head with his elbow, D-Maniac falls to the ground, they all surround him and start stomping on him. Deathstar runs off. Connoly starts barking orders to go get his belt, Phalanx grabs it and hands it to him, Connoly then orders them to lift D-Maniac up. They do, Connoly takes his belt and shoves it in his face shouting that it's his, he then takes the belt and smashes it into D-Maniac face.

Deathstar returns in a car, Dreamslasher and Phalanx grab D-Maniac and pull him out of the ring, they open the trunk of the car and throw him in it. They slam the door down and laugh. Deathstar steps on the gas and drives off with the unconscious GM. The camera pans around showing the car driving off, Blake lying motionless in the Driveway, the fans in shock, the camera stops and focuses on Connoly in the ring holding the World Title in the air as he smiles, his eyes fixed on D-Maniac in the car.....

(Dock)

The car pulls onto a dock. Deathstar gets out. He walks behind the car and opens the trunk. He pulls out D-Maniac who still has some life in him.

Deathstar: You're going to get exactly what you deserve you so of a [censored] you want to burn my fed to the ground? Fine, but dont you shouldn't have thought for a second that I wasn't going to get you back.

He sets D-Maniac on the hood of the car and punches him a few times in the face, he grabs him with both hands and pulls him off the hood, he begins walking him down the dock. D-Maniac tries to fight off but everytime he tries Deathstar punches him. Deathstar stops in front of some crates.

Deathstar grabs D-Maniac head and smashes it into one of the crates several times he then throws him down and opens the crate.

Deathstar: Time to go for a ride [censored]!

He picks D-Maniac up and puts him in the crate, he puts the top on and screws it down. A forklift starts to lift up the crate, it drives up a ramp onto a boat.

Deathstar: I guess this is goodbye, thanks for the fed!

he laughs and walks away.

Deathstar stands in the ring.

Deathstar: As you can probably tell D-Maniac isn't going to be around anymore. Thats right people, WWF is now under new management!
Back to top Go down
https://wastelandwrestling.forumotion.com

Season 3 Starter
Page 1 of 1