Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost One...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lost One... Empty
PostSubject: Lost One...   Lost One... EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:40 pm

Jimi Hendrix's version of The National Anthem plays and the screen shows a smiling Missy America.
-
Missy: Well howdy y'all. I just knew we would see ya again.  Tonight on WWF's very first pay per view we all get to see the in ring debut of my main man. I give you SuperPatriot!!!!
-
 SuperPatriot walks into the screen and stands next to Missy. A sly look of arrogance and an unheard chuckle makes it self know as he settles into his surroundings. He pulls on his vest and looks directly into the camera.
-
SuperPatriot: I have to be honest with you, I didn't have the highest of hopes when I joined a federation that called it self a wasteland. I figured for sure it had to be run by people with absolutely no sense whatsoever and I would have to pound in some heads to make the impact I needed. I'm not usually wrong but then again all you have to do is get a good look at me and know...I mean really KNOW that I am the real deal. It's not just because I proudly flaunt the old red white and blue...no...though in this land of misfit toys these colors should be looked to for proven leadership. When a man exudes the fighting spirt like all of the truly great American before me have...well..you can just look at me and know.
I give credit to D-Maniac. He is a man that knows real talent. I mean he hand picked me to go up against Tkillionaire tonight for The Lost One title. That's some fast action. 
Now I don't know diddly swat about this killionaire fella and quite frankly I don't care to. He wears a ski mask and acts all thug but if he's like the rest of the lazy asses around here then he just wears that so they can't get him for welfare fraud when his face is plastered all over the television. Wouldn't want that Garvey train to end or you wouldn't get your little medals in Halo anymore Mr. 10 kills every 4 seconds. 
Take some notes there killa because tonight you will see what it like to fight when there is more cause behind it than getting a card to buy more Twinkies. Get a cause Lost One otherwise that is all you will ever be.
-
SuperPatriot points to the camera and then walks off.
-
Missy comes center stage again, nod and smiles for the camera.
-
Missy: By y'all
-

Back to top Go down

Lost One...
Page 1 of 1