Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lost One

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Lost One Empty
PostSubject: The Lost One   The Lost One EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:32 am

The speakers bass picks up big until reaching the fourth and final big note when all of a sudden "Put On" by Young Jeezy and Kayne West picks up.

Tkellionaire makes his way down to the ring wearing his long sleeve fresh white, ski mask, and chain around various chants and cheering.

TK: Well some of you might have caught Land of the Lost and noticed that I did exactly what I said I was going to do.. I came out here opening night and joined alliance with Cyopathic. When this came about we told you that we did this because we both knew that we had the potential to get back to main eventing shows like back in the day. Well I fought in the main event but more importantly we said we were going to take over this federation. The best way and only real way to do that is by making statements... Like I don't know.. perhaps taking the most prized possessions like winning championships? And I think we all know how that went.

Tkellionaire lifts his title belt off his shoulder and holds it up in the air.

Tkellionaire shakes his head up and down and grins as the "TK!" chants build up and slowly fade.

TK: Valde Malum I want to thank you.

The crowd starts cheering again and Tkellionaire smiles and looks around.

TK: You guys like that? Well I want to thank him for making it an easy night for me. See I spent some time behind bars and for those of you who watch NLW, you know I had a hard time getting back into this business and I originally had no intentions. But I guess you can say it paid off because I am once again on top and I am again your champion!

Tkellionaire holds the belt up again and watches it shine under the lights.

TK: Unfortunately if any of my fans got up to take a pee.. Maybe to grab another beer real quick or even if they just blinked... They missed my match. Ha seriously you guys might think I am playing around but if you could focus for a few seconds and hold your eye lids then I got the replay for you right here. Roll the clip I wanna see it just one more time.

Tkellionaire and the fans turn to the titantron where his less than three minute match is ran.

TK: No sledgehammer shot, no big finisher, no Ultimate TKO... I gave him a few TK-Overs and he couldn't stay on his feet. Those are the kind of guys who think they can come out here and survive in the wasteland? Well out here you got the toughest of the tough like me so if you can't hold your own ground then don't even think about trying to uproot mine. I am your Lost One Champion and this belt fits my waist well. I headlined federations on every level for many many years and I claimed gold wherever I went. Well once your on top there is no place to go but down and that I did. I got locked up and I thought my career was over. But guess what... I never left.. I was only lost. And now guess what? Tkellionaire is back and he is and forever will be your Lost One! Now anybody thinks there going to change that then I will gladly show them what this is all about. You don't walk in and claim gold. I have put in a lot of work to get where I stand now and I now want to let you all know that I am about at 80% now of the man I used to be. Luckily the wasteland is known to transform people and I got a feeling I still got a lot lay down here. Get ready folks cause this legacy is only getting started!

Tkellionaire tosses the microphone and holds up his belts around the cheers.
Back to top Go down

The Lost One
Page 1 of 1