Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets go for a ride! (week 1)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reverend Chaos
Reverend Chaos

Lets go for a ride! (week 1) Empty
PostSubject: Lets go for a ride! (week 1)   Lets go for a ride! (week 1) EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:32 pm

"You'r all gonna die" By Grave Robber blasts over the arena speakers as Reverend Chaos steps through the curtian and the crowd erupts in cheers. He raises his left arm over his head with his fist balled up, then lowers it and walks to the ring. At the steps he picks up a microphone and then gets in the ring. A rare smile is shown on his lips.

Reverend Chaos: Brothers and Sisters! Did you all enjoy the Slaughterhouse?

Fans erupt in cheers

Reverend Chaos: You know I DID! HAHAHA! Was there ever any doubt that he would have beaten me? I have the power of The Reanimator... He only had the power of greed. No chance at all is what he had.

A video is shown with Reverend hitting the Fury of Chaos on Vitto, then switches to the three count, then switches to Chaos carrying the body bag up the ramp. The fans cheer louder.

Reverend Chaos: What a wonderful night for The Reanimator, myself, and as I recently found out, my fans calling themselves "The Zombies".

Fans start chanting "We are zombies!" Reverend Chaos smiles broader and starts to laugh.

Reverend Chaos: You see when the path to the WWF was laid before me I never in a million years thought that fans would get behind me. This is strange. But, no matter. You enjoy watching what I do, then get ready for a ride you will never forget.

Fans cheer even louder.

Reverend Chaos: So my main thorn in my side is gone! Who shall we go after next? White Trash?

The fans yell "NO!"

Reverend Chaos: Should I go after Connelly?

The fans yell "NO!"

Reverend Chaos: Era Dynamics?

The fans yell "NO!"

Reverend Chaos: Really? Well who else could I go after?

OOC:Open to Violet to jump in

Last edited by Reverend Chaos on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Violet Cross
Advisor
Advisor
Violet Cross

PostSubject: Re: Lets go for a ride! (week 1)   Lets go for a ride! (week 1) EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 11:07 am

Suddenly the arena lights cut out pitching the space into shear blackness , when "the last sunrise" by aiden rips fourth from the speakers multicoloured lighting suddenly starts shotgunning the walls and lighting up the confused faces of the fans for a few seconds at a time before shoving them back into the obscurity of the black veil surrounding them

Out of nowhere the music cuts out and the lights go up , standing at the top of the entrance ramp with a mic in her hand is the slim figure of Violet Cross , a sarcastic smile on her lips her dead eyes focused intently on wrestler in the ring , Reverend Chaos , ignoring the rising chorus of boos Violet Raises the mic to speak , her voice low and velvety seeming to mask an underlying evil tone

Violet Cross - Who are you going to focus on next Chaos? i have an idea , why dont you try and take on someone who exceeds your level of violence , someone who is willing to bleed out in the middle of that ring just for the pleasure of it , someone who is staring at you right now?

Violet drops the mic to her side still clutching it in her hands she walks slowly from side to side on the ramp , as a rising crescendo of fans erupting in boos and cheers echoes around the near packed arena she raises the mic again

Violet Cross - And lets be clear im not doing to please your "zombies" or as i call them "maggots"

She gestures slowly around the arena at the sweaty fans cramped shoulder to shoulder

Violet Cross - Im doing this just to destroy you and end your career , do you have the balls to face your worst nightmare?

OOC : Chaos to jump back in
Back to top Go down
era dynamics
Champion
Champion
era dynamics

PostSubject: Re: Lets go for a ride! (week 1)   Lets go for a ride! (week 1) EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:23 am

*A stationary camera sits focussed on the face from Violet Cross as suddenly the lights go off. The camera switches to night vision as a heavy sound of steel on concrete is heard. Chains rattling and something heavy being dragged across the floor. Suddenly Era Dynamics appears in from wrapped in chains and dragging something behind her. She sits upon an empty stool and looks at the two others in the ring and smiles a sinister grin.*

Era Dynamics: Greetings reverend and miss cross, you want violence and are bragging about a level higher of it , despite your refusal of inviting me... Very well I accept. I see you have your challenge in your own unique ways. No surprise coming from a preacher and a priestress. I believe we have a lot of similar reading material in our libraries.. Instead of breaking your chains you shall reforge them into a crown to sit upon your mighty brow. How clever... *Era Dynamics smiles again showing razor sharp teeth.* ...why rebuild an army when you can transition from servant to master. I do enjoy watching your mind work.

*Era Dynamics starts pulling the chains dragging something heavy closer to her but still off screen.*

Era Dynamics: On aper with my power and skill I can make you bleed as I did JR Bonecrusher, but I do not put too much stock in what people assume. I will make you submit. Not just for your challenge, but because I need to. Any other victory and I shall not accomplish my goals. My goals are to always prove I am the most violence. But my short term goals are to gain access into the next PPV and prove why i am still the Lost one. and furthermore to proof to violet cross that i am still worthy to serve her. while you are correct my partners i get paired with tend to be less than stellar, and multiple opponent matches are a bit of a nuisance for me, you are incorrect. A lost one could handle multiple opponents, I display signs of extreme focus to the point of tunnel vision. Something I plan to rectify. Truth be told in1996 there were not so many triple threat and fatal four way matches as there are now. I have to evolve and learn and destroy all foes before me. Thankfully I am capable of learning and changing.

*Era Dynamics stands and pulls the chains taut.*

Era Dynamics: You may ask why do I chain myself and drag a great weight with me? I know you are a mighty striker but I also know your technical skills are quite superb as are your submission skills making the vast majority of your foes submit. I shall not be one of them.

*Era Dynamics grips the chains and starts tensing and pulling and suddenly the chains snap.*

Era Dynamics: There is nothing and no one who can hold me. And as for pain...

*Era Dynamics walks to the camera and turns it toward a table with several different metal objects on it looking like medical tools of the middle ages. Era Dynamics walks up to them.*

Era Dynamics: You are best known for your mighty kick to the chin...

*Era Dynamics grabs a brick from the table and smashes it into her chin so hard she stumbles back. she turns and spits out some blood.*

Era Dynamics: A blow to render most men unconscious and in fact I am a bit dizzy... I fear not to admit that fact.

*Era Dynamics shakes her head to regain her thoughts.*

Era Dynamics: You also like to use gravity to drive a foes face forcefully into the mat. Rendering them senseless. You like to focus on knocking people out. against me you will focus more on taking em apart...

*Era Dynamics takes a fire poker and sets it in a nearby fireplace. She then picks up a pair of pliers and grips her finger with it and starts bending her finger back until he is on one knee.*

Era Dynamics: Pain is weakness leaving the body... Not only shall I endure but I shall grow and become stronger.

*Era Dynamics stands eve has she keeps his finger bent and then relaxes the pliers and sets them down.*

Era Dynamics: I know pain, I am very intimate with it. I am a master of giving it and a veteran of receiving it...

*Era Dynamics turns back to one of the camera and tilts her head slightly when she remove her faced focussed on reverend Chaos and Violet cross.*

Era Dynamics: I have beaten manny big wrestlers, and earn the title as Lost Soul. Reverend Chaos you are another icon i must prove myself against. I shall strike at you with every fiber of my being and I am willing to sacrifice life and limb. How much are you willing to sacrifice? I will surrender my body to crippling pain and let my blood stain the entirety of the ring... How much blood are you willing to shed? How much pain are you willing to take to gain the victory? This victory is meaningless to the maggots her watching us and this bet means less to you than being healthy enough to survive. For me I must win. I need this. I have won a championship belt and have garnered no respect. I have defeated champions and legends. Still no respect I fight for everything I have and I will continue fighting until I lie cold in grave. I never give up, and I will never stop. I am your nightmare stalking you while you wake and destroying you as you sleep...

*Era Dynamics calmly strides towards the ramp while keeping the focus on Reverend Chaos and Violet cross.*

Era Dynamics: I am your worst nightmare. not due to terror factor... or for being disturbing or unsettling. Because I am the nightmare never ending... I hunt and I wait and in our match I will leave you in agony. You made your choice. I have chosen my fate. and to you my priestess i will wait until you give me my task in your honour and then you will truly know the art of violence...

*Era Dynamics turns her back and walk away from the stage while a hysterical female laugh sounds all over the P.A system leaving Violet cross and Reverend Chaos behind
Back to top Go down
Reverend Chaos
Reverend Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Lets go for a ride! (week 1)   Lets go for a ride! (week 1) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:23 pm

Reverend Chaos looks up at Era then back at Violet and shakes his head. A dark mood overcomes his features.

Reverend Chaos: So, seems that I have ruffled some feathers tonight... Violet Cross and Era Dynamics have both come out and bared their claws at me. Era, you always do this, you come out and make your snide remarks, make everyone think you are going to actually challenge me, then run off and face someone else. When you are really ready let me know.

Reverend Chaos turns to Violet

Reverend Chaos: Violet, you say I am not as violent as you? Do not forget, my dear, violence is in my nature as much as yours. I just do not utilize it the same way. You take pleasure in matches where you and your opponent bleed. I only enjoy making my opponent bleed. Not out of some vanity or phobia of seeing my own blood, but because the only true enjoyment is seeing the wicked stain the canvas. You see, My zombies crave the blood of the wicked. If you are lucky I might even let you walkout under your own power when we face each other, but if not, I pity the poor fool who has to clean up after your blood and bile are at my feet. I accept your challenge Violet Cross. Be warned dear little sister, when I am done with you not even the crows in the field will be able to feast on you bones.

Reverend Chaos drops the mic and exits the ring. "You'r All Gonna Die" By Grave Robber blasts once again from the arena speakers. The fans cheer wildly as he walks up the ramp at a methodical pace.

OOC: Open to either Violet or Era, if you want to continue.
Back to top Go down
Violet Cross
Advisor
Advisor
Violet Cross

PostSubject: Re: Lets go for a ride! (week 1)   Lets go for a ride! (week 1) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:41 am

Violet cross watchs chaos ascend the ramp slowly , his fans cheering him as he goes , as he nears the top he turns his back , quick as a flash Violet takes off on a lightning dash , diving between the ropes she rolls as she lands on the concrete outside and tears up the ramp towards the Reverend

As she near's him he turns , hearing her approach even over the deafening cacophony of his music , as he does so Violet's arm comes up and she clatters him with a clothes line crashing him down hard back first onto the steel of the ramp , Violet quickly follows up with a machine gun barrage of kicks to Chaos ribs , the steel heel of her boot connecting with solid cracks , as chaos tries to defend hinself with his hand's Violet viciously kicks them away , the sound of a bone breaking becomes audible as the music drops and the arena falls to a eerie silence , the only sound being that of the beating happeneing on the ramp

Breathing heavily , Violet drops to her knees besides the prone Chaos , the boos of the fans rising in voloume , she ignores them as she leans in close to her victim and whispers in his ear words the camera barely picks up

Violet - Make no mistake , your going to bleed , im going to tear you to pieces and Era is going to devour whats left you son of a bitch .

With that Violet clenches her fist and crashes it with hatred into Reverends jaw , his head whiplashes back and smacks into the steel ramp , his eyes half glazed as Violet's music hits drowning out the booing fan's she stands and walks backstage without so much as a backwards glance at the fallen body behind her or the angry fans watching on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets go for a ride! (week 1)   Lets go for a ride! (week 1) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets go for a ride! (week 1)
Page 1 of 1