Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Conceited Son of A gun (week 2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
El Primero

A Conceited Son of A gun (week 2) Empty
PostSubject: A Conceited Son of A gun (week 2)   A Conceited Son of A gun (week 2) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:06 am

El Primero begins to walk out onto the stage with his accomplices, who are carrying a giant red carpet. The fans begin to boo loudly.

Iron Maiden: Wow, these fans really hate him.

Paranormal: There's no reason to boo this man. He was great in last match.

The accomplices lay out the red carpet over the ring. El Primero gets in the ring with a mic in his hand. El Primero attempts to talk over the booing fans.

El Primero: Ladies and Gentlemen. You have the honor tonight of being able to see me in the ring tonight in my finest attire. There is only one person who can kick people's asses and still look amazing in a mask. If I were to take my mask off, I would cause all the beautiful women to faint because of my outstanding looks.

El Primero winks at a girl in the crowd. She blushes.

El Primero: I am here in the ring tonight only because the media has been dying to get some snapshots of me. I can understand why. Who wouldn't want to take a picture of the best in the world?

The crowd begins to chant YOU SUCK

El Primero: Hey! Shut up! Before I leave all of you haters looking like Alistair Grey.

The crowd gets silent

Paranormal: I've never seen the fans get so quiet so fast.

Iron Maiden: I can. He left Alistair looking like something you would find in a dumpster. I wouldn't take my chances with this guy.

Focus goes back to El Primero

El Primero:That's what I thought. I come out here for you guys to see greatness, so appreciate what I'm doing right now. Right now, I invite the media, the press, and the paparazzi to come out here and get your shots of me. That goes for the fans as well. I am giving everyone 30 seconds to get their best shots of me. Time starts...now.

Cameramen are rushing around the ring and begin taking photos while El Primero poses for them. Some people in the crowd can be seen taking photos with their phones

Paranormal: I don't like him. He's too conceited.

El Primero: That's it. Time's up. Your very welcome for this opportunity I have given you. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to the lockers. Some ladies are waiting for me in the back.

[i]El Primero begins to walk out of the ring with his hench men when suddenly (insert name here) can be seen at the titantron.

Anyone who wants to continue this is welome.
Back to top Go down

A Conceited Son of A gun (week 2)
Page 1 of 1