Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(preshow) Chivalry is not dead

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blake Hamilton
Advisor
Advisor
Blake Hamilton

(preshow) Chivalry is not dead Empty
PostSubject: (preshow) Chivalry is not dead   (preshow) Chivalry is not dead EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:57 am

The sound of trumpets fill the arena.
An armored man riding on an equally armored horse ride down the ramp to the ring. The man hitches the steed to a ring post and gets in the ring and asks for a microphone.

Alistair: Good day to each and every one of the Wasteland's beautiful fans. It is my honor to come down to you tonight and introduce myself. I am Alistair Grey. I come to you tonight to prove one thing, I am worthy of the contract bestowed upon me. I shall overcome any opposing force be it in the ring or out.

Alistair: I know you all are waiting for the main attraction of the evening so I will not go on for too long. Tonight I battle El Primero. I am sure by the end of the match I will know more about him than I do now. I have nothing else to say.

Alistair: Please enjoy my match, and I hope you enjoy everything the Wasteland has to offer tonight.

Alistair unhitches his steed and rides off into the backstage area to prepare for the match.

Silence fills the arena.

Paranormal: What did we just see?

Iron Maiden: One of the Wastelands newest signings.

Paranormal: Yes... but... what was that? Is this all an act?

Iron Maiden: I honestly couldn't tell you. All we can do is wait.

Paranormal: Just when this in the Wasteland couldn't get much weirder... this happens.
Back to top Go down

(preshow) Chivalry is not dead
Page 1 of 1