Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dead Man Walking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Connoly
Champion
Champion
Connoly

Dead Man Walking Empty
PostSubject: Dead Man Walking   Dead Man Walking EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:23 pm

"Shut Me Up" by Mindless Self Indulgence hits the arena speakers. After a few moments Connoly walks out onto the stage. He has on a red WWF Connoly t-shirt, blue jeans, his usual long black leather coat, and the WWF World Heavyweight Title is around his waist. He pauses on the top of the ramp and scans the crowd with a look of disdain, even more so than usual. The crowd starts to chant 'Dead Man Walking'. Connoly unlatches his belt and holds the WWF World Heavyweight title above his head. He lowers it back down and tosses it over his shoulder as he makes his way to the ring. He grabs a microphone and slides into the ring. He starts to pace the ring as he speaks.
-
Connoly: Well, it would appear you all have a new chant, of course as usual you didn't come up with it, Maiden said it and you just followed suit like the sheep you are. Now I can see a lot of you are surprised to see me out here, I mean after all, we all saw what D-Maniac said to me after my match at Slaughterhouse. I mean any minute now D could walk right down that aisle with a few of his goons and fire me and beat me with in an inch of my life.
-
The crowd erupts in cheers at Connoly as he mentions getting pummeled by D-Maniac.
-
Connoly: Sorry to disappoint you, but that's not going to happen, not tonight. You want to know why? Well, no matter how badly D hates me, no matter how much he wants to fire me, no matter how bad he wants to see me beaten, he wont do it. That's because, despite D's best efforts at Slaughterhouse,
-
Connoly takes the WWF World Heavyweight Belt off his shoulder and holds it in the air again.
-
Connoly: Because I still have this! I am still the WWF World Heavyweight Champion, and that is not going to change any time soon. Once again, I proved why I'm the champion, and why everyone else here are just a group of pathetic wannabees. Now I'm sure tonight we are going the hear from the other three participants in that match , and they are going to whine and complain and say how they got robbed. Well, here's what happened mates, listen up and you might learn something. You all took your eyes off the prize, and that's one thing you can't do, not if you want to be a champion. So while all of you were distracted by D and everything else going on, I saw my opening. I took out Legend, who didn't deserve to be there in the first place, and I pinned him 1-2-3, and just like that, I remained YOUR WWF World Heavyweight Champion.
-
The crowd starts booing loudly.
-
Connoly: So what happens now D!? What do you have cooking up in that pea brain of yours. You aren't going to scare me off like you seem to have done to Deathstar. I walked right out here, into MY ring, to tell you, and everyone else here, that I'm not going anywhere. Now if you think you can do something about it, well I'm standing right here Maniac, come do something about it.
-
Connoly drops the mic and takes his coat off and throws it into the corner. He then walks forward and leans on the rope facing the ramp, waiting to see if anyone comes out.
Back to top Go down
Blake Hamilton
Advisor
Advisor
Blake Hamilton

Dead Man Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Man Walking   Dead Man Walking EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:01 pm

Blake Hamilton's music hits and the crowd goes wild. Connoly rolls his eyes, knowing he is about to hear the same old story and same old complaints.

Blake: I know what you are all expecting. Me to come out here tonight and complain about how Connoly won. After laying on the ground for a while today I was reflecting on how I felt before the match. I knew some outside interference was a definite possibility. So Connoly, I have to say congratulations. I don't care who orchestrated anything, but you won. I was looking out for the invasion and interference and I still lost. There was nothing I could do more to prepare.

Blake: It is time for Blake Hamilton to come out here and say something he should have said the first time it happened. Fans in the Wasteland, I am very proud to present to you the rightful World Heavyweight Champion of the Wasteland...

Paranormal: I don't know if he can say it.

Iron Maiden: Pretty sure I saw him gag a second ago.

Blake: ... CONNOLY!!!!

Blake: Now if you don't mind there is a nice spot on the floor of the gym that was just getting warmed up.

The fans don't know how to react. There are cheers, jeers, and an overwhelming air of silence. Blake walks to the back.

Backstage: Blake. Blake!! Mr. Hamilton.

THUNK

Backstage: You can stay there. I'm just going to take this micropho...

The audio feed fades to static.

Paranormal: Well, I think Blake has lost some of his fight this week.

Iron Maiden: This is not good news.

Paranormal: I never said it was a bad thing. I was getting sick of his goodness will prevail schtick.
Back to top Go down
Connoly
Champion
Champion
Connoly

Dead Man Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Man Walking   Dead Man Walking EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:47 am

Connoly smiles and points to the stage.
-
Connoly: And there ladies and gentleman we have another man broken by Connoly. I warned you Blake, you don't cross me. I told you what would happen, I told you I would beat the respect into you. Glad you finally saw the light. It would also seem our fearless GM is nothing more then a coward.
-
Connoly grabs his coat and rolls out of the ring and starts to make his way up the ramp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dead Man Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Man Walking   Dead Man Walking Empty

Back to top Go down

Dead Man Walking
Page 1 of 1