Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AJ Wacko is on loose!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wacko
Wacko

AJ Wacko is on loose!! Empty
PostSubject: AJ Wacko is on loose!!   AJ Wacko is on loose!! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:16 pm

Lizzie: Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a very special guest right here in interview, it's Burning Feather who had won his very first WWF PPV match against AJ Wacko. Would you like to say few words about your win?

Burning Feather: Of course, I've been waiting for you to as that ma'am.. May I say that your eyes set off all the lights in the room, which you alone brightens the room not those floursent lights? Also that when you came onto the site, the whole stadium smells so much better, I'd like it if you come to me for a bit more interview every week, will you be willing to give up your precious time?

Lizzie (blushing): You haven't comment on your win just yet. (giggling)

Burning Feather: oh! you're absoutely correct! It disappeared from my mind, yes what I wanted to say was taht AJ Wacko was certainly talented wrestler, but because he was troubled, it was an easy picking for me. I took completely advantage of his emotions. I would say that wouldn't be fair, but all's fair in love and war, espeically in wrestling matches.

Lizzie: That's awesome, AJ Wacko had declared himself one of top contenders for WWF championship but he have been on losing streak, do you think he may be telling the truth about him being wrestler of caliber?

Burning Feather: It's hard to say, some of his moves were powerful, but his convictions were weak. He had no compassion nor well intentions to perform what he had bee.. did you hear that?

(Loud clanging)

Burning Feather: I'm sorry, please excuse me.

(the camera follows Burning Feather around backstage and he had found the origins of noise behind door to locker room, he open the door)

(AJ Wacko is thrashing the locker room, several wrestlers have had ran out of the locker room past Burning Feather)

Burning Feather: What are you doing??? Call D-Manaic!!

AJ Wacko: You!! It's all your fault!! (AJ Wacko threw couple of clothes at Burning Feather)

AJ Wacko: You ruined my moment! You took away my celebrity and made a fool out of me! You took advantage of me!!

Burning Feather: okay okay, calm down I'm seriously please calm down!

AJ Wacko: Fudge you! You're shi tzu-head!! (kick some of the lockers as they broken down)

AJ Wacko: This is Wasteland! not some stupid teletubby fantasy land with fugly baby for a sun! Don't tell me to calm down! This isn't where you mediate and find your inner peace! This is goddamn Mel Gibson post-armageddon scenario!! And I'm the anachrist who made this happened!! I'm not going to take my loss down lying! I will destory you!! It's a freaking promise!!

Burning Feather: What did I ever do to you?

AJ Wacko: Blake and Connoly were mine!! But your name happened to be the name I drew out of the lottery, you existed and because of that it's automatically your fault! (AJ Wacko looks to the camera and grabbed it)

AJ Wacko: Blake freaking Hamburger!!! and you too Clown colon!! You both beaten me... on idiotic flukes!! You were never supposed to have taht kidn of luck, I had you! I had you! and I will get you! But first someone's going to pay!!

(AJ Wacko move camera to above head and cmaera showed itself getting smashed by AJ Wacko)

Camera move back to center of WWF where Iron Maiden and Paranormal were presented at Announcers' table.

Iron Maiden: Okay I'm massively concerned for safety of WWF roster.. AJ Wacko is getting out of control

Paranormal: For god's sakes someone gotta call cops and have him arrested! He could go far enough to hurt some of the fans!

Iron Maiden: if he did so, he'll be terminated and prosecuted, I swore he was going to tackle down Burning Feather!

Paranormal: Same here girl, same here... I'm not sure if he knew what he was doing or... he may very well know that things were changing and he is trying to make some changes himself...

Iron Maiden: whatever do you mean by that?

Paranormal: For instance... the shows are always ran by General Manager... and what do he have to say about that? Let us not forget that AJ Wacko used to be under Deathstar's federation and he had good run as Bad Beat Champion, he was totally dominating the show while carryng the championship..

Iron Maiden: Remind me.. didn't D-Maniac beat him and took the championship?

Paranormal: That's very right, now what is our General Manager.... D-Manaic going to do now?

Iron Maiden: oh boy...
Back to top Go down

AJ Wacko is on loose!!
Page 1 of 1