Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AJ Wacko's first rise in WWF

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wacko
Wacko

AJ Wacko's first rise in WWF Empty
PostSubject: AJ Wacko's first rise in WWF   AJ Wacko's first rise in WWF EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:30 pm

These are to be inserted for each segement leading to match later night.

AJ Wacko is seen in bandages, he had came off from match in Iron Man Match against Burning Feather. He is strolling down the backstage.

He come to locker room with all fancy decorations, the name read Blake Hamiltion, he looks at the door in silence.

(After some segement)

AJ Wacko, wearing a boxer, is getting ready and prepped up when interviewer enters.

Katie: Hi? I'd like to know if we could have interview as soon as you're ready?

AJ Wacko: Sure, I'm ready now.

Katie: Maybe you'd like to get dressed up first?

AJ Wacko: huh? I'm dressed, don't you see this awesome shirt?

Katie: pardon?

AJ Wacko: Yeah, this is my new clothes, you can't really call me underdressed if I'm entirely dressed am I?

Katie: Um.. So.. When you put on different clothes maybe we can go out for interview?

AJ Wacko: Hey, what's wrong with this?? *show off body*

(After a match)

Katie: Hi, I'm Katie and we have here with me....

AJ Wacko is wearing Royal King clothes from 1700s, with big bags of pant and tights, and fluffy shirt, including a robe. AJ Wacko looks in pride.

Katie: King AJ Wacko I think..

AJ Wacko: That's King of Gods to you! Katie!

Katie: Erm um.. I have couple of questions, first was that we want to review your first official win in Wasteland Wrestling Federation, it happened back in PPV where you faced off Burning Feather into Iron Man Match, were you expecting to win?

AJ Wacko: I expect nothing from my subjects, they're filthy! Poor! And incredibly digusting!!

Katie: So.. what did it feel like when you won that hard-fought match?

AJ Wacko: Hmm... like beating Napoleon and making him look like evil person, that's what it feel like! It feel damn good to not be viewed as bad person anymore! Hey you! Give me chicken, orange glazed and ltos of wine or it's head off for you!!

Katie: Whoo! Off the subject, do you have any comment on what happened to D-Maniac?

AJ Wacko: Who? Is he the tryant that stolen Federation from some peasant couple of people years ago? He's the thief!!

Katie: I was refering to Man who got taken down by gang of old NLW, Deathstar and Connoly, I believed you used to be in NLW?

AJ Wacko: Never!! I goes wherever I want to go! I know exactly who you were refering to! Drunk Manaic! He stolen my title! He beat me senseless weeks ago! And now he made some people stole my spotlight in WWF, he is plainly, pure thief! he had it coming for him!!

*AJ Wacko pats his pant looking for something*

AJ Wacko: Where's my bag of jewels?? See?? He stolen from me!!

Katie: Okay, before we go ahead and conclude this interview, is there anything you'd like to add?

AJ Wacko: Hmm... as matter of fact, I know someone who would like to say something..

*AJ Wacko walks off right*

Katie: AJ? Sir? where are you going?

*suddenly AJ Wacko walks from left, in wrestling gear, already ready*

AJ Wacko: He's cool man, but he's busy, you should have call him Your highness.

Katie looks startled and confused: but you.. you and you, then he... and you...

AJ Wacko: blah blah blah my turn to talk! Look here! Very special someone in the audience here tonight called me... you won't even missed him, he's a giant purple elephant! He told me that Blake don't deserve the championship anymore! Not after what happened at PPV, so I'm here to tell you.. Whatever plans you got for WWF championship.. you better back off right now! I'm drawing a line, you have been lucky, selfish, egomaniac, and you've been destroying everything WWF stand for! and I won't stand for this

*picture of pretty flower*

AJ Wacko: Tonight, Deathstar is running the show, he's going to show who true pure NLW wrestlers are and what they can do! WE will hunt all non-NLW memebers down and we will gnaw them out, and we will bury you! Blake, mark my words! You're getting what's coming for you! You won't expect it, but we will come for you, you will be catch off guard and that's when you will lose! And for your information, fans only like you because you've been giving out free merchandise, Deathstar has specifically prohibts anyone doing that! In case, you attempted to even throw jsut your shirt into audience, Deathstar will fine you for damages of sales. And if this continues, we will have no choice but to terminate your contract and sue you for everything you've ever owned! If you got 1 cent, we will take that cent from you and your shoes! If you got a gift, we will seizure control of that gift and shave your head bald! WE will.... erase you.. from WWF. I'm pissed off as hell and I'm totally ready for match tonight, be careful and watch your back boy!!

AJ Wacko leaves, Katie woke up dazed: This interview is over...

Katie faints again
Back to top Go down

AJ Wacko's first rise in WWF
Page 1 of 1