Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tkellionaire Turns Heel (Start of PPV)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tkellionaire Turns Heel (Start of PPV) Empty
PostSubject: Tkellionaire Turns Heel (Start of PPV)   Tkellionaire Turns Heel (Start of PPV) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:43 pm

An unfamiliar country song plays over the arena speakers and famous artist Darius Rucker makes his way down to the ring around many cheers.

Darius Rucker enters the ring with a microphone and the music cuts.

DR: Ladies and gentlemen of the Wasteland, it is my pleasure to be here tonight for this historic event. Tonight we are all apart of this as Origins marks the first ever PPV for this company. Without further or do I am here to sing your national anthem and then lets get this bound to be great night started!

The crowd cheers but is quickly silenced as the giant flag above the ring up starts floating down to the ring as the music starts.

Darius seems very confused and holds off on singing so the music cuts and everyone feels the situation out as awkward until a few moments later when Put On blares across the speakers and the crowd erupts again.

Tkellionaire comes out with a grins on his face and two men by his side. One his brother Ice Cold Thug carrying a brief case and the other his guard holding his Lost One Championship.

TK: Well well well... What do we seem to have here?

Tkellionaire talking on the microphone cuts the music and the crowd noise dies down as they notice all three of the men are wearing American flag T-shirts in all black and white instead of the red with blue.

TK: Don't worry about the T-shirts guys. I know you don't recognize them without the "my president is black" written across the back like in the Young Jeezy music video but that is besides the point... The point is I came out here to make a statement tonight.. First things first.

Tkellionaire tosses his microphone in the ring, jumps up to enter the ring, and then hits Darius Rucker with a brutal Ultimate TKO that pounds across the entire arena.

TK: What is the matter? You all seem like your shocked? This is Tkellionaire and always has been. So stop looking at me like I am some kind of foreign species from a distant alien planet... Its called voicing and when I got the microphone that is exactly what I intend on doing. Now for the second thing.

Ice Cold Thug opens the briefcase and grabs the small container within and becomes dumping a liquid of some sort all over the fallen flag in the ring. The whole crowd stands in shock.

TK: Don't be so skeptical people.. Of course that's gasoline!

Tkellionaire laughs as he lights a match and drops it on the flag which ignites a huge flame throwing the fans into all confusion.

Tkellionaire stands by and grins as the arena staff rushes to put out the fire with extinguishers but his guard and Ice Cold Thug hold them off until the flame slowly fades out on its own.

TK: Now for those viewers who haven't changed the channel yet... I just want you all to know this isn't something I really intended on doing tonight. But I figured what the hell... why not. I mean it's an interesting way to start of the night after all isn't it?

The crowd boos and begins chanting "you suck! you suck! you suck!"

TK: Yes yes. That's more like it. That is the stuff that brings me back to the good old days. Back when I would win any belt I wanted and there wasn't one damn thing anyone could do about it..

The crowd keeps booing and Tkellionaire just grins and waits for it to fade.

TK: Alright now that we got that out of the way. Third thing... The explanation. I figured I would stay within the company. I mean after all this is wasteland wrestling right? And what a bigger wasteland than this country we live in known as the USA. Crash and burn economy, governmental issues, military affairs we can't afford, just name the problem and it's there.

Tkellionaire reaches out and grabs his belt from his guard and throws it over his shoulder.

TK: You people of the wasteland come here every night and pay to watch me fight... then go home to your families and struggle to put food on the table. Meanwhile my bank account keeps growing and growing while I got over $1000 worth of gold sitting on my shoulder at all times. Doesn't it just kill you to sit back and watch the way our country works? The poor stay poor and the rich get richer. That's how things work here and that is how there work in China, in India, in Africa... all across the world. It's called life, it's called corruption, and it's called failure for equality. Unfortunately that is what this flag was supposed to stand for but I guess that can go up in flames can't it? Oh wait it already did!

The crowd boos and Tkellionaire keeps laughing.

TK: I sat and rotted in prison for two years over something as stupid as some drug charges. The prisons are over populating in this country everyday but don't worry. Have no fear... I mean is it really that big of a deal that we don't have room in there anymore for the real criminals anymore. Sex offenders, murderers, rapists... serial killers. But as long as the level three drug dude is convicted behind bars for life then it's all good. It only costs about twice as much to send him there than to college.. But yet you still stand before that flag.

Tkellionaire holds up his belt and grins around the booing.

TK: You wanna tell me that I am wrong? You want to think your better? Well how bout you take a good look at this and try to say something... Boo me all you want because I brought myself back up and reached to the top once again with no credit to any of you. In this country you have to do everything on your own and you want something.. take it! That is what I did and I didn't need any of you so why would I now? When I got locked up the wrestling world went on and the fans forgot.. Nobody cared but now what can you say? Your voiceless... Tonight I defend my belt for the first time and you will see what some true justice looks like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tkellionaire Turns Heel (Start of PPV)   Tkellionaire Turns Heel (Start of PPV) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:04 pm

Jimi Hendrix version of The National Anthem shakes the rafters and out from the back comes out SuperPatriot. He is carrying the American Flag and at the top of the entrance ramp stops to wave it to the crowd. Missy America follows him as he parades his way to the ring. He enters the ring walks past TK and his thugs then climbs the turnbuckle and waves the flag once again. Finally the jumps down and picks up a microphone from ringside. He puts his arm around Missy's shoulder and points over at TK as he speaks to her.
-
SuperPatriot: Who is that masked man?
-
Missy just shrugs and SuperPatriot let's her go and steps closer to TK.
-
SuperPatriot: And if you are The Lone Ranger I gotta ask which one of your guys is Tonto and which one is Silver?
-
Patriot waves his hand dismissing then all.
-
SuperPatriot: Doesn't really matter much I guess.  Now Mr. Lone Lost One Ranger Man, it seems you have an issue with The Greatest Country this world has ever seen...and I have to tell ya that if you have a proem with the Great USA then you sir have a problem with me. You say that these American don't have a voice? That they can't do a thing about it? Well aren't you the big bad wolf. You come in here and huff and puff at all of these people thinking you can just do whatever the hell you think you please. Well..not uh! This ain't your little neighborhood playground and by looking at cha you sure as hell ain't the biggest kid in the ring. No but you did come out here with your little thugs because you just can't do it on your own. Now me I got no back up...except Missy here and don't be fooled by here looks cause I've seen her when she's angry and I tell you it ain't pretty at all. I stand here tall, with out any fear knowing that I will overcome someone who has no cause. Someone who only fights for money, someone with no substance, no truth, no justice and certainly no American way inside of you. You talk about how these people should have been there for you and I tell you ask not what these people can do for you but what can you do for these people.  
-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tkellionaire Turns Heel (Start of PPV)   Tkellionaire Turns Heel (Start of PPV) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:19 am

Tkellionaire paces the ring in anger and takes off his black flag shirt and tosses it into the crowd which draws them all to there feet in anticipation.

While still starring down SuperPatriot, Tkellionaire takes off his chain and hands it to his brother.

TK: What can I do for these people? How about give them an entertaining night by giving them what they came here to see... me whooping your ass all over this ring!

The crowd cheers and the true Tkellionaire fans stick with the "TK! TK! TK!" chanting.

TK: You wanna walk around here waving your flag and boasting about how you live in this country of greatness.. Well I personally don't ever feel the urge to be someone that I'm not so I won't take that route but let me let you in on something.. Perhaps you haven't taken a good look at the American image lately but you got nothing to brag about. Home of the brave and the land of the free right... Try home of the fat and the land of the worthless!

The fans boo.

TK: I went to BLWF for just a few months and after fighting in Europe.. I decided to open my federation known as HLW in Sweden for many reasons. The biggest being that I couldn't run my place in an economy as beat up and empty as ours. Take a look around Patriot... you got a bunch of wasteland trash filled with beer and at the end of the night... there nothing just like you!

SuperPatriot sets the flag against the turnbuckle and stands face to face with Tkellionaire but Ice Cold Thug and his guard push him back to keep some distance.

SuperPatriot doesn't resist but never takes his eyes off Tkellionaires.

TK: You want proof boy? Take a look at the numbers.. take a look at the facts. Opportunity, equality, truth... none of it's there so keep looking buddy because you aren't gonna find it. Guys like you are a dime a dozen and I know for a fact you probably haven't even been outside the country. Open your eyes and take a look around... were in the wasteland and you want class or honor.. then take elsewhere because you came to the wrong place..

The Tkellionaire fans cheer and Tkellionaire puts the microphone down and keeps his stare with SuperPatriot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tkellionaire Turns Heel (Start of PPV)   Tkellionaire Turns Heel (Start of PPV) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:46 am

A chat of USA…USA…USA…has picked up in the crowd and SuperPatriot looks to the side and raises his arms to encourage them. It raise in volume and he turns his attention back to TK.
-
SuperPatriot: You have a couple of good points there Lone Ranger…and lucky for you America is all about free speech and every mans right to believe the biggest loads of crap that they can muster up to put the blame on for their own shortcomings and failures. You want everything handed to you on a silver platter? No my dear friend you need to go out there and work for what you want. You say you couldn’t open a federation in The States…well that’s no ones fault but your own. The biggest and the best wrestling promotions in the world are right here in the U S of A. I think you just knew you didn’t have what it takes to compete. So you run off to a forieng country where they have no real wrestling to talk of and it’s a no brainer someone will shell out some cash to see even two high schools fight it out. Smart move not wanted to make sure your product was top knotch, not having to compete with creative minds. The easy road.
Standing in front of you tonight is no where near the easy road. You should have had one of your little sidekicks ask for a contract and given them a title shot so you could rack up some “D”s on your record. That’s the kind of treatment you expect. You talk a big talk but that’s all you got.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tkellionaire Turns Heel (Start of PPV)   Tkellionaire Turns Heel (Start of PPV) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tkellionaire Turns Heel (Start of PPV)
Page 1 of 1