Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Family Get Together

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Connoly
Champion
Champion
Connoly

Family Get Together Empty
PostSubject: Family Get Together   Family Get Together EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:53 pm

The scene opens up in what looks like an alley. Scream and cheers can be heard coming from further down the alley. The camera man starts to walk down the alley and we see a large group of people standing in a circle yelling and cheering. As the cameraman gets closer you can start to hear the sounds of scuffling and grunting. the camera man starts to push his way through the crowd, now the we can start to hear the crisp smack's of bare knuckles against flesh. The cameraman pushes his way to the center of the crowd to reveal two men fighting. One man who is wearing jeans and no shirt picks the other man up and slams him up against a brick wall. He quickly runs up to the man and hits the man in the abdomen with a series of punches, and then does a quick sweep kick and knocks the man down onto the hard pavement. The shirtless man turns around as the crowd starts to cheer loudly, the man smiles and steps into the light and is revealed to be Connoly. Connoly quickly drops to the ground and grabs the other mans arm and quickly locks in an arm-bar. The man starts to furiously tap his hand against the pavement but Connoly just tightens his grasp. Suddenly there's a loud crack and the man screams loudly. A man standing at the edge of the crowd suddenly runs in.
-
Man: OK, OK, let him go, let him go.
-
Connoly does another quick jerk before releasing the mans arm. The man rolls onto his stomach grasping his arm and screaming. Connoly stands up smiling, blood is trickling down his face from a cut above his eye.
-
Connoly: Oh suck it up, it doesn't hurt that bad.
-
Connoly walks over to the edge of the crowd, a young woman walks up to him and starts dabbing the cut with a cloth. She has long, wavy red hair, is wearing jeans and a red tank top and appears to be in her early twenties at the most.
-
Woman: This is stupid, what is the point of this. You have been training all week, you have a title match tomorrow, and you decided it's a good idea to be in a street fight. You're going to be worthless tomorrow.
-
Connoly: It's a series of street fights sweet heart, not just one.
-
Woman: Yeah I know, that was your third one, you're not 25 years old anymore, this is not the way to get ready for your match.
-
Connoly: I've been doing this for 30 years, I don't need a 20 year old telling me how to get ready for a match. I don't know if you missed the last few shows, but I've been on a loosing streak the past few weeks, and I need to fix that. I've been beaten by two men now who aren't good enough to lace up my boots, they aren't good enough to lace up my sneakers. The problem is I let myself get to comfortable with that belt, and I lost my edge, I'm getting sloppy. So I need to get that edge back, so thats what I'm doing, and from the looks of my last three opponents, i'm doing a pretty good job.
-
Woman: Yeah, but what good is it if you're a complete wreck tomorrow. You've been training nonstop since last weeks show. No one's body can take that constant abuse with out having any chance to rest.
-
Connoly: I can rest after I beat the hell out of White Trash tomorrow.
-
A man starts to yell in the center of the crowd of people
Man: Alright folks, place your bets, last fight of the night! Two men enter, one man leaves, this ones to see who is truly the best! PLACE YOUR BETS!
-
Connoly: Well, looks like I'm back up. Wish me luck.
-
Woman: I'm not going to wish you anything, you're a moron. I just hope you don't get yourself killed.
-
Connoly: Tell you what, I'll make this one short before you have a heart attack.
-
Connoly walks over to the center of the circle. Another giant of a man enters the circle as well. The man is twice the size of Connoly and is solid muscle. The other man finishes collecting the money and then screams 'FIGHT'. The large man throws tow punches into Connolys abdomen and then nails him in the face with a huge hay maker sending Connoly crashing to the pavement. The girl screams and runs over to Connoly.
-
Woman: DAD!!
-
Connoly pushes himself up, blood is pouring out of his nose and the corner of his mouth. Connoly smirks as he wipes the blood from his mouth.
_
Connoly: Not giving up on dear old Dad already are you Raven?
-
Connoly gets up the man goes to punch Connoly again but Connoly grabs the mans fist and then jerks the mans wrist snapping it like a twig. The man starts to scream but Connoly punches him in the face hard and the man slumps to the ground into a lifeless mound. Connoly walks over and grabs the money from the other man. An then walks over to Raven.
-
Connoly: Let's go.
-
Connoly and Raven walk off down the alley as the group of people crowd around the lifeless body of the other man lying on the pavement.
Back to top Go down
White Trash
Advisor
Advisor
White Trash

Family Get Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Get Together   Family Get Together EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:56 am

Awesome work! Loved the reveal of the woman being your daughter.
Back to top Go down
http://themapodcast.podbean.com

Family Get Together
Page 1 of 1