Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Family Matters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blake Hamilton
Advisor
Advisor
Blake Hamilton

Family Matters Empty
PostSubject: Family Matters   Family Matters EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:15 pm

Blake Hamilton in seen sitting in his bedroom at his family's estate. Sitting in a giant bed watching old Wasteland footage on his 70" flat screen.

Blake: Block Party. Worst night of my life in the Wasteland, but still better than any of this. Well guess I finally have some time to heal up those old injuries.

Blake's father walks into his room.

Mr. Hamilton: Well, looks like you got your opportunity. Shame you couldn't win and keep your job. If only you had an acceptable backup plan. At least my offer stands. You can come work for me and be a true innovator.

Blake: Not now. I'm still upset about last week.

Mr. Hamilton: The only person you have ot blame is yourself. Now stop feeling sorry for yourself. Start woring for me and you can get your mind off of all of this wrestling stuff.

Blake: This isn;t just something you get over. I was living my dream.

Mr. Hamilton: And now it is time to come back to reality and work for me.

Blake: Not yet. We have lawyers right? Maybe they could go over my contract and find a loop hole.

Mr. Hamilton: You are not wasting my company's resources. Or mine. You are either coming to work for me, or this is all over.

Blake: What are you talking about. I can do whatever I want.

Mr. Hamilton: Money has allowed you to do that. You are in your thirties now. It is time to grow up. So today, either you give up this stupid dream and come work for me where you will have a future or you will continue to be stupid and I will disown you, take away everything I have given to you and you can go be homeless and try to become a wrestler. It's your choice.

Blake: Doesn't sound like a difficult decision at all.

Mr. Hamilton: Glad to see you finally thinking straight.

Blake stands up and shakes his father's hand.

Blake: It was nice knowing you sir.

Blake takes out his wallet, dumps out all of the money and credit cards and leaves the room with only the clothes on his back.

Mr. Hamilton: I have never been more disappointed in you.

Blake: Just wait. There is still time for me to disappoint you more.

Blake walks down the stairs and slams the front door behind him.

Blake's father sits on the bed and stares at the wall in disbelief.

TV: And here is your first ever Wasteland World Champion... BLAKE HAMILTON!!!

Mr. Hamilton throws the remote through the tv and leaves the room.
Back to top Go down

Family Matters
Page 1 of 1