Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blake Hamilton Intro Video

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blake Hamilton
Advisor
Advisor
Blake Hamilton

Blake Hamilton Intro Video Empty
PostSubject: Blake Hamilton Intro Video   Blake Hamilton Intro Video EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:21 am

A camera pans up the side of a skyscraper and zooms into a penthouse apartment.

Blake Hamilton swims toward the camera and emerges from his indoor swimming pool. He grabs a towel and starts to dry off.

Blake Hamilton: I'm sure all of you are asking yourself what this privileged rich kid is doing wasting your time. Just one of those dude that was given everything and jumps from one random thrill to the next. I have to say that you are half right. I was raised and basically everything was given to me. If I wanted some exotic pet, expensive car, or to travel to another country it would happen overnight. It all felt pointless.

Blake: I left home for a while and bummed around Japan for a while and absolutely fell in love with professional wrestling. Now my parents did pay for the best trainers money could buy, but the motivation, the drive, the desire was all mine. I live for this business and would do anything to make it big. For once something came to me not because of who my parents were, or how much I could afford. I was offered a position on this roster from being scouted. The passion and skill I have developed is the only reason I got here. Now I get to live out the only dream I have ever had, to wrestle in front of an amazing crowd and to be cheered as I walk down to the ring.

Blake: Just being able to walk down to that ring one day and square off against an opponent would be the most awesome thing to ever happen. So don't let the clothes I wear, my hairstyle, or my flashy lifestyle affect your judgement of me. Let what I do in that ring speak for me, and nothing else. Today I become my own man, and my success or my failure will rest squarely on my shoulders.

Blake: I am looking forward to being a part of Wasteland Wrestling Federation and being able to watch it grow and be built from the ground up. We all get to share these first memories and many more to come.

The screen fades to black.

-----------------------------------------

OOC: Preferably pretty early in the show because I am going to write a rp about the match tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

Blake Hamilton Intro Video
Page 1 of 1