Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

White Trash Backstage video (PPV)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
White Trash
Advisor
Advisor
White Trash

White Trash Backstage video (PPV) Empty
PostSubject: White Trash Backstage video (PPV)   White Trash Backstage video (PPV) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:43 pm

The scene opens with an empty room, there is only one light, a single low wattage bulb swinging slowly from a wire in the centre of the room casting a small circle of light on the middle of the room when we see White Trash sitting with his elbows resting on his knees, and head in his hands, on a metal folding chair. He is dressed in his ring gear, with fists heavily taped. He hears the camera man come in looks up, and we see his black eyes from the attack from Connoly are now a faded yellow, but there is still stitches in his head from the sledgehammer attack last week. He slowly lifts his head and looks at the camera.

Trash: So, Steve Sykes things I need to man up does he? Well, Son, let me bring you up to speed. Y'all probably remember at the start of this season I was thinking 'bout quittin' the biz. I've had my share of ups and downs, but I was starting to really doubt my place here in the Wasteland. Then just when I thought I was at my lowest point, that scumbag Connoly decided to beat me down. How, for some of the guys in this locker room, that would have been the final straw. But for me, it was the kick I needed to get my head back in the game. Then that's where you come in Steve.

Trash starts to look more agitated.

Trash: Steve, you think you can come in to my backyard, the WWF, and make a name for yourself by hitting me from behind with that [censored] sledgehammer? I'd won that match fair and square. But, as I've come to realise in this sport, all you Englishmen are sore losers.

Trash stands up. Even more angry that before.

Trash: I may have been ready to quit earlier this season. But believe me, Son, there ain't no quit in me tonight. You see, tonight you and me face off in that ring, only this time it isn't just a normal match. Oh hell, no! Tonight, you and me have an "I Quit" match. That means the only way you can win is by making me say those words. Bet your life, Son, you won't hear 'em from me.

Trash grabs the chair, even more angry still, looking very red in the face, and slings it aside, causing a loud crash.

Trash: Son, bring that sledgehammer, hell, bring a damn shotgun. No matter what you think you can do there is no chance of you winning tonight. I ain't just gonna win this match tonight, I'm gonna beat the ever lovin' snot outta your sorry hide. And just when you think you can't go on, I'll shove that mic in your face, and with your last gasp of breathe you can say the words to end the pain. That's all you need to do, Son. Then when I'm standin' there with my arms raised, you, Connoly, and any one else that thought they could overlook me or use me as a stepping stone, well, they will all see that Trash is back and I'm not to be taken lightly.

Trash takes a deep breathe to calm himself down. The camera zooms closer on Trash's face.

Trash: Then, maybe I will get the respect I deserve.

The camera holds the tight shot for a second or two before fading to black.
Back to top Go down
http://themapodcast.podbean.com

White Trash Backstage video (PPV)
Page 1 of 1