Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some Word's With Connoly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Connoly
Champion
Champion
Connoly

Some Word's With Connoly Empty
PostSubject: Some Word's With Connoly   Some Word's With Connoly EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:45 pm

Lizzie is seen backstage with the WWF World Heavyweight Champion, Connoly.
-
Lizzie: I'm here with the current WWF World Heavyweight Champion, Connoly. Connoly, I was out here earlier with White Trash, and it would seem he has set his sights on the WWF World Heavyweight Title. So, what are your thoughts on White Trash's words earlier?
-
Connoly: Trash must have taken a few too many blows to the head in his match with JR if he thinks he has what it takes to take this belt from me. However, I am a fighting champion, if Trash thinks he has what it takes to take me out, he can go ahead and try. I think walking around with that joke of a title he had went to his head and now he thinks he has what it takes to be a real champion. My advise to Trash is to think back to the last time he stepped in the ring with me, when I split him wide open, and he needs to ask himself if he wants to go through that again. Believe me, if he wants to step in the ring with me again I can assure him it will be a thousand times worse this time around.
-
Lizzie: Those are some strong words, the PPV is coming up soon and there has been no mention yet of who your opponent will be, does that worry you at all?
-
Connoly: Why would that worry me? I'm the best there is on this roster, there is not a man..., or woman who can hold a candle to me, regardless of who they put me in the ring against. No matter the type of match. No matter how many people I face, I can guarantee you after this PPV, I will still walk away the WWF World Heavyweight Champion.
-
Lizzie: No concerns that D-Maniac might try to make sure that doesn't happen?
-
Connoly: D-Maniac is a complete lunatic, he has completely lost what little mind he has. He has no idea what he's doing, he doesn't know who he's for or who's he against. Anything D-Maniac may have half hazardously slapped together I could easily slap down. If D-Maniac wants to settle things, I have gave him plenty of opportunities, and all he does is hide like a coward. Then he decides to attack me from behind like a giant (censored). Then he attacks someone like Jeff on uncensored for no reason. Now I'm the last person to say something about ruthlessly attacking someone, but when I do it I have a reason. When I attack someone it's to make a statement, it's to give someone a message, there's a reason, and everyone knows exactly why I did it. No one has a clue why D attacked Jeff, it makes no sense, theres no message there, it's just the physcotic acts of a mad man.
-
Lizzie: Well, madman or not he still seems to have you in his sights. Any thoughts on your match tonight?
-
Connoly: My match tonight? Well, as par for the course our brilliant GM has put his Champion, his top talent, in a match with some midcard wannabe. My thoughts on tonight's match is that I will win, and my opponent, Mr. Eagle, will bleed. Now if you excuse me.
-
Connoly pushes the mic away and walks off down the hallway.
-
Lizzie: Well there you have it, WWF World Heavyweight Champion Connoly confident as always. We will see if that confidense will pay off yet again tonight.
Back to top Go down

Some Word's With Connoly
Page 1 of 1