Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When Egos Collide 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dark horse

When Egos Collide 2 Empty
PostSubject: When Egos Collide 2   When Egos Collide 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 10:33 am

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, Please join me in welcoming Wasteland's Newest signee...

The fans are excitedly waiting for the next Superstar to come out. The energy is amped in the arena.
"Im on the Rock" by Mavado blares over the Loud Speakers.

Announcer 1: No way!!!! There is no way we signed this guy, oh man.

Announcer 2: Who? Who? This is new music, maybe it's one of our regulars.

The fans stand and start making their way toward the entry way to get a better view. The music continues for a good few moments.

Announcer 1: Come on already, the suspense is killing me. Is it him? Did the GM actually pull something this monumental off? If they did, this is genius.

The lights dim and the Base of the Tron explodes in flames. A light mist begins to fill the arena.

Announcer 2: Ok, I'm getting a little bit nervous here. Who did you say this was?

A figure comes out into the dim light but is hidden by the mist and the dim light. He walks out to the top of the ramp and stops looking at a few excited fans. The lights come back up and we see it's Dark Horse. The Arena Erupts in cheers.

Announcer 1: OH - MY - GOD... Business just picked waaaay up.

Announcer 2: No way! This can't be happening. I thought he was in that other fed?

Ring Announcer: DAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRK HOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRSE!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd erupts in Chants of Dark Horse. DH arrogantly raises his head and closes his eyes and listens to the crowd chanting his name. He then makes his way to the ring greeting fans along the way. He gets into the ring. Climb a turnbuckle with one leg perched on top, while the other is on the second rope. He raises his right arm, raises his head, closes his eyes and listens to the fans chanting - DARK HORSE, DARK HORSE DARK HORSE over and over. When the excitement slows he demands a Mic and one is thrown to him atop the turnbuckle.

Dark Horse: For those of you who don't know me, ya'll better realize, the game has just changed. Dark Horse has come to the Wasteland.

Announcer 1: And we couldn't be happier!

Announcer 2: Listen to this capacity crowd, they're eating this up.

Dark Horse: Thank you for the warm reception. I promise to make up for it by taking names, running over opponents, and becoming your world Champion.

The Crowd Erupts.

Dark Horse: Hold on now. As ya'll know, I am the new guy, so I have to earn my stripes. I've already seen all the tough talent that WWF has to offer, I've seen the champion, I've seen the kind of heart these guys have. And I know they've given their best night in, night out to entertain you all. I know they'll fight until they can't stand anymore. That's the kind of Champions and wrestlers I passed back there.

The Crowd Erupts again.

Dark Horse: Unfortunately for them. I am Dark Horse, I am the Unstoppable Force, and they will all fall victim to me. I know, I know, who am I to be making such Claims...

Crowd: DARK HORSE!!!!!

Dark Horse is caught off guard by the crowd's response. He looks around and hops down off the turnbuckle, looking around at the crowd.

Dark Horse: Say it again, I don't think they heard you.

CROWD: DARK HORSE!!!!!!!!!!

Dark Horse: And that makes all the difference. It doesn't matter who I face out here tonight, tomorrow night, the night after, the night of their birthdays. I will whip some...

The crowd makes a loud BEEEPING noise and Dark Horse to drown out the last word. Dark Horse starts laughing.

Dark Horse: In the end, each and every wrestler back there has one single choice. To Enter the Proving ground, and then they will either Ride or Die.

Announcer 1: Ladies and Gentlemen, Dark Horse is in the building. Things are about to get really interesting.

Dark drops the mic and starts walking to the stairs to exit the ring.

Cornelius Rupert's Music Blares over the Arena - Dark Horse stops at the ropes.

Announcer 2: There's no way!!!! Him too?

(Cornelius you're up)
Back to top Go down

When Egos Collide 2
Page 1 of 1