Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm The Champion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Connoly
Champion
Champion
Connoly

I'm The Champion Empty
PostSubject: I'm The Champion   I'm The Champion EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:53 pm

"Shut Me Up" by Mindless Self Indulgence hits the arena speakers. After a few moments Connoly walks out onto the stage. He has on a black t-shirt, green plaid kilt, long black leather coat, and the WWF World Heavyweight Title is around his waist. He walks down the ramp as the crowd boos loudly. Connoly grabs a mic off the announce table and rolls into the ring.

Connoly: It would seem that there are still quite a few people on this roster who don't know their place in this federation.

Connoly takes the WWF Title off and holds it above his head.

Connoly: This is the WWF World Heavyweight Championship, and that makes me the WWF World Heavyweight Champion. That means, like it or not, I am the most important person on this roster. I am the top dog, I am on the top of the mountain, and I control this federation. All roads go through me, that's one of the perks of being the best, you can get what you want.

The crowd starts to boo again. Connoly just smiles and continues.

Connoly: Last week Blake called me a coward, and claimed I don't deserve to wear this belt. Then The So Called Legend had the audacity to claim he is going to take this belt from me. Well, I hate to burst you scum bags bubble, but this belt isn't going anywhere. Blake, you just keep calling me a coward if that makes you feel better. Keep telling yourself that I'm too afraid to face you. The fact is I've faced you more than any one else in this federation. I have never backed out of a match with you. The simple truth is I'm better than you, and that's why I have this belt now and you don't.

The crowd continues to boo and chant "you suck" and "you're a coward". Connoly smirks and waits a few moments as the crowd continues with the chants.

Connoly: I'm the coward, all of you far slobs are sitting on your arses watching other men fight each other. Your watching it because you know if you stepped in this ring you would be broken in half in a matter of seconds. Now, Blake and Legend seem to think they have a chance to vindicate themselves and take this title from me in the 4 way match we have at the PPV. Sorry gents, but you seem to forget you have a match against me tonight, and I'm going to use that as my opportunity to make sure neither of you make it to the PPV. I show you who the real coward is Blake, and I'll show your partner what a real legend is again. The simple truth is I'm the WWF World Heavyweight Champion, and its going to stay that way for quite some time!

Connoly drops his mic and leaves the ring and makes his way backstage.

OOC: My Internet is down so I had to write this on my iPhone so I apologize if the grammar/spelling is crap.
Back to top Go down

I'm The Champion
Page 1 of 1