Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Master of violence champion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jr bonecrusher
Advisor
Advisor
Jr bonecrusher

New Master of violence champion Empty
PostSubject: New Master of violence champion   New Master of violence champion EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 6:33 am

Bad to the bone starts playing through out the arena as the New Master of violence champ JR Bonecrusher is walking to the ring.
Jr walks down the ramp.
Dressed in a nice suit and tie still baring some of the marks and bruises and stitches from his match against White Trash as he gets to the stairs leading to the ring Jr lifts the Master of Violence title high into the air then climbs into the ring walks over and takes the mic from one of the ring aids. Jr is listening to the cheers and jeers of the crowd as he tries to get them to calm down enough to speak

JR: First of all before I get started here I am going to give credit where credit is due White Trash you are one hell of a man. We both took a hell of a beating and in the end it was my hand that was raised and I became the new Master of violence Champ. You White Trash was a hell of a champ But I JR Bonecrusher will be an even better champ.

The crowd is still mixed on their reactions to JR

Now I am not sure what is next for myself but I am going to be champion that isn’t hard to find all you have to do is Sign that dotted line with the GM's approval and then climb into the ring and earn your shot at this.

As JR holds up the Master of Violence Title

with that Jr leaves the ring and heads back up the ramp
Back to top Go down
Connoly
Champion
Champion
Connoly

New Master of violence champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Master of violence champion   New Master of violence champion EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:58 am

The sound of a slow, mocking clap fills the arena. The titantron comes on and we see Connoly smirking as he claps. He is sitting in a chair in his locker room, his feet propped up on a table.
-
Connoly: Well, congratulations on wining you're adorable little title there JR, we're all very impressed. You even won that match all by your self, you must be awfully proud of that, aye mate? The new Master of Violence champion, JR Bonecrusher, and you're going to be an even better champion then White Trash. Well, that's shooting for the stars ain't it, you know, no matter how many shiny belts you put on a pile of crap, it's still a pile of crap. You, just like your predecessor Trashy, are an embarrassment. The Master of Violence, I'm supposed to be impressed because you can hit people with chairs and barbwire covered bats? My daughter could knock out Andre the Giant if you give her a sledge hammer. That doesn't take skill, there's no talent involved in getting hit with a florescent light bulb, you don't have to train to set a table on fire and push your opponent through it. You and White Trash are nothing more than glorified stunt men, and that title is nothing more than a joke.
-
However, you did do me a favor, now that you took that belt from Trashy, that makes room for a real champion to became the longest reigning WWF champion, the only champion that matters, the top guy on the top federation. A man who actually has talent, who is a real wrestler, a man who appreciates the art of wrestling instead of bringing it down to the lowest common denominator like your self. That man, of course, is yours truly, the WWF World Heavyweight Champion, the only champion that matters. Well, enjoy your little wannabe title there JR, believe me when I say you definitely deserve it.
-
Connoly smiles as he lifts his leg and covers the camera lense with his foot as the titantron turns off.
Back to top Go down

New Master of violence champion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: