Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The road back starts here (rp for the match vs phalanx)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
era dynamics
Champion
Champion
era dynamics

The road back starts here (rp for the match vs phalanx) Empty
PostSubject: The road back starts here (rp for the match vs phalanx)   The road back starts here (rp for the match vs phalanx) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:48 am

The scene opens up with Era Dynamics walking along an old dirt road with her black hair in front of her eyes, while holding a creepy doll in her hand we see her talking to the doll. when she notice the camera she slowly raise her head and start to talk.

Era Dynamics: phalanx....Phalanx....Phalanx. The early history of the phalanx is largely one of combat between hoplite armies from competing Greek city-states. The usual result was rather identical, inflexible formations pushing against each other until one broke..we both want to hurt someone. You have an intended target, and by all means, don't let me get in your way....me...I just want to hurt everyone and anyone as much as possible.

Era Dynamics stops atop a hill and laughs a bit

Era Dynamics: Phalanx....you come back, and yet you've only managed to let your presence known at WWF. Yet your history here is well documented.....yet, you have never faced....someone....like....me.

Era Dynamics stops seeing a soldier that looks like it got the bad end of a fight. Era Dynamics smiles and goes downward as the camera pans away. Era Dynamics continues walking along the dirt road coming to a paved road

Era Dynamics: The road back to true glory starts here, and the road...will be covered in blood.

Era Dynamics laughs as she starts to walk along the side of the road, cars passing her while they are honking at her

Era Dynamics: You see, in a tournament match, anything can happen.... A phalanx was weakest when facing an enemy fielding lighter and more flexible troops without its own such supporting troops and If a phalanx failed to do this in a structured manner the opposing phalanx would have an opportunity to breach the line which, many times, would lead to a quick defeat..

Era Dynamics stops holding her arms out

Era Dynamics: and so tonight when we face one on one you can try to hurt me, break me, make me bleed, make me scream in pain.....go ahead....I love the feel of pain. Make it quick, the speed of pain is what is best! You can't get rid of me by breaking me....you have to nearly....kill me.

Era Dynamics walks into the distance as the scene fades to black
Back to top Go down

The road back starts here (rp for the match vs phalanx)
Page 1 of 1