HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Requested Background

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Requested Background Empty
PostSubject: Requested Background   Requested Background EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:38 pm

Something to work with. Let me know what you think Maniac and I'll do what I can. The opacity will be lowered and so will the size. It will give a higher quality and text will look sharper. The sides might need some tweaking

Requested Background Origia10

Back to top Go down
D-Maniac
Admin
Admin
D-Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Requested Background   Requested Background EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:34 am

Hot damn thats awesome man, thing is the image in the background will mess with the text, we could try and turn it white. A for images I was thinking of doing like an explosion like the whole big bang thing, so if you could find an explosion and then have it be in black and white with Origins written in the middle that would be perfect! Good work though man, it's awesome, keep up the good work buddy Smile
Back to top Go down
https://wastelandwrestling.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Requested Background   Requested Background EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:58 am

Three things haha...

1) The background is badass and I personally think we should keep the images... barbed wire, explosions, chains.. all typical. I like this cause its unique.

2) Make everything except the sidings a little more transparent. Like a watermark. That way it can be seen as the background and viewed but without making the actual show text difficult to read.

3) You spelt Origins wrong hahahahaha.. yes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Requested Background   Requested Background EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:57 am

Thanks you guys. I'll do a invert with the image and let it be an opposite effect. And I'll be sure to add a explosion in the middle. I'm sure we can make that work.

For TK, I was thinking of doing the same with transparency, since it does get in the way sometimes. I didn't catch on to that little mistake, I'll be sure to fix it over with the new one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Requested Background   Requested Background EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:32 pm

Sorry for the late reply, Alright here is the new background

Requested Background Origin10

*Changes made

-Added explosion
-Added color to the background to help it pop
-Spelled "Origans" to Origins
-Improved the background objects levels and color to all objects and corrected shadow.
-Lowered opacity to let text show easier.

*The background will re-sized which will make it look better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Requested Background   Requested Background EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 5:15 am

D-man you don't wanna do a dark color background ever... in ATW my job is just to turn everything white and it gets really redundant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requested Background   Requested Background Empty

Back to top Go down

Requested Background
Page 1 of 1