Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

vs KillerWolfMan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blake Hamilton
Advisor
Advisor
Blake Hamilton

vs KillerWolfMan Empty
PostSubject: vs KillerWolfMan   vs KillerWolfMan EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:40 am

Blake Hamilton walks out to the ring dressed simply in his ring gear.

Blake: Well, I figured by now everyone would either love me or hate me. Iron Maiden and Paranormal certainly have their opinions, but we can get to that later.

Blake: Last week I dealt a serious defeat to Pat Booker. I do regret causing him to bleed and knocking him out of the ring, however if I do see an opening I will use it... as you saw with the spine buster on the concrete. That was regrettable, I do not want to sink down to such a level.

Blake: Now... Paranormal...

Paranormal rolls his eyes.

Blake: I noticed you seem to not particularly enjoy my presence in WWF. I had hoped that you and the fans that think like you would have been more impressed by my in-ring skills. I am one of the few undefeated wrestlers left in WWF, and have defeated a few of your favorites. To all of the haters, I could have come out here with a fake character, but I figured you all would appreciate me opening myself up, opening up my world and being honest. I see that I will never impress you, so I am going to focus on those of you who true fans and won't get caught up in some ridiculous bias.

Blake: Tonight I face off against KillerWolfMan. Once again a name that would strike fear. But after straightening out AJ "Wacko" and making "Serious" Pat Booker into a joke, I realize that a name means nothing. These guys hide behind a name, hide behind a persona and guess what, they can't get it done in the ring. I bring the skills in the ring to get it done. I want to go into the PPV and next season strong with some major victories against some worthy opponents. I know there are some hidden throughout this federation because I see them in their matches. We all know I can put on a good match, how else does someone get a main event on only their second show? Respect comes from actions in the ring, I may not respect people's attitudes and actions but if they can get it done in here, I may even have your back outside of the ring wether or not I agree with you.

Blake: I am a powerful force here in WWF, and it is your choice. I can be a support and an ally or I can be your worst nightmare inside of the ring.
KillerWolfMan, prepare to be added ot the list of "worthy" opponents that have fallen to my in-ring expertise.
Back to top Go down

vs KillerWolfMan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: