Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Will Cleanse This Federation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Connoly
Champion
Champion
Connoly

I Will Cleanse This Federation Empty
PostSubject: I Will Cleanse This Federation   I Will Cleanse This Federation EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 9:50 pm

"Shut Me Up" by Mindless Self Indulgence erupts over the arena speakers. After a few moments Connoly walks out onto the stage, he is wearing a green plaid kilt, black t-shirt, and a long black leather coat. He pauses on the top of the ramp, a confident smirk on his face as he scans the crowd. He walks down the ramp and the slides into the ring. He settles in the center of the ring, stretches his arms out to his side, and leans his head back as the crowd erupts into a mix of cheers and boos. After a few moments he walks over to the ropes and grabs a mic from a stagehand.
-
Connoly: "Let me first apologize for my low profile recently, I know it must have been agonizing to all of you scumbags not to be able to hear my voice. However, when ever I arrive at a new federation I like to scout out the other talent, see what I'm up against. Well, no surprises here, I'm up against a bunch of no talent punks who like to run there mouth, a lot of bark, but no bite. Half of these morons couldn't wrestle their way out of a paper bag, it's emberassing to watch them, the matches look like amatuer hour at the KC Hall. I'd feel sorry for the fans, except your all too stupid to even realise your watching utter crap, you inbreed mutts will watch anything."
-
The crowd erupts in boos and a few start throwing trash in the ring. Connoly smiles ans then chuckles to himself.
-
Connoly: "My point exactly, you fools boo me, you boo a wrestling legend. The biggest talent on this rooster by far. Yet all I hear is these punks screaming I'm too old, past my prime, a relic that needs to stand aside. Just last week Pat Booker said I was a fossil, a reminder of the past, that the future of WWF doesn't include me. Awfully big words coming from a guy who hasn't won a single match. If I'm such a fossil, how come you couldn't put me away? If it wasn't for our lovely GM stopping us, I would have broke you in half. Then we have AJ Wacko, who put out an open challange, who went as far to say he won't tap out, he won't surrender."
-
Connoly chuckles to himself again and then point to the tron. A clip from Connoly and AJ Wacko's match starts playing.
-
Connoly lifts AJ Wacko up onto his shoulders in a powerbomb position
falling backwards while throwing him so that he flips forward and lands on his back executing a Mortal Lmj Slam!!
Connoly grabs one of his rival's arms while he's laying belly on the ground
and squeezing him with his body he twists it executing a strong Fujiwara Armbar!!
Connoly keeps his ruthless submission hold
AJ Wacko can't resist anymore and taps out!!
-
Connoly: "Well, I know I'm getting old, but my eye sight is still pretty good, and that looked a lot like a tap out to me. Yet another example of all bark, no bite. The reality is I'm simply the best there is, plain and simple. I will continue to prove that every night I'm in this ring. Tonight I face "Unstoppable" David Ski, Unstoppable huh? I've seen your last two matches, I wouldn't classify a loss and a draw unstoppable. Well, tonight I'm going to stop you as well, only difference is I'm going to stop you permanently. The rest of you no talents jokes better take notice, because I plan on taking out every last one of you, expose you all for the no talent hacks that you are. I will cleanse this federation, I will put an end to you making a joke out of this industry. If anyone back in that locker room don't like it, why don't you come out here and try to stop me!"
Back to top Go down

I Will Cleanse This Federation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: