Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Super Debut

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Super Debut Empty
PostSubject: A Super Debut   A Super Debut EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:12 am

“Courtesy of The Red, Whit and Blue” by Toby Keith blares over the loudspeaker. Out from the back stage area comes a perky blonde girl in an American flag bikini top and camo pants. She smiles big for the camera and strikes a fashion pose as she waits for the music to stop.
-
Girl: Well hello everyone! Do we here have a treat for ya all at WWF. Not only do you get to see yours truly. ..I’m Missy America for that one person sitting at home who just got out of a coma…but tonight you all gets to meet the newest WWF superstar and what I can only assume the future of the very company itself. You can actually tell your grandkids that you were here live the night that…
-
Missy stands aside and holds her arms out to present the man.
-
Missy: SUPERPATRIOT made his debut!!!!
-
The music starts up again and a large figure of a man steps through the entrance ramp. He is 6’7” and looks to be 300 pounds of pure muscle. He is dressed in an Uncle Sam like out fit all the way down to the top hat, all in red white and blue.
Missy gives him the microphone and stands by his side and the music once again dies down.
-
SuperPatriot: I like this place. A wasteland, a place where the strongest survive. The weak die off as no one is there to protect them. That’s exactly the way it should be. That’s the American way. I’m here to show each and every single one of you exactly what that means. I will take no prisoners and give no quarter. This ain’t the welfare giving American. I am a real American and if you want something from me you better be prepared to fight. I am bigger. I am badder and I will fight til the last breath of me is gone. You are not prepared for the onslaught. Go home now; it’s safer for you there.
-
With that SuperPatriot turns and walks into the back. Missy takes the microphone.
-
Missy: Good night y’all!
-
She waves to the crowd and follows SuperPatriot to the back.
-
Back to top Go down

A Super Debut
Page 1 of 1