Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trouble in the local bar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
White Trash
Advisor
Advisor
White Trash

Trouble in the local bar Empty
PostSubject: Trouble in the local bar   Trouble in the local bar EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:42 am

(The scene opens in a local sports bar, there are lots of patrons drinking and having fun. One of the TV's above the bar is showing a replay of last week's Wasteland show. There is a large man, sitting quietly nursing a beer, wearing a black hoodie pulled low over his eyes sitting by himself at one end of the bar. Next to him are two young guys laughing and joking and pointing to the screen.)
Guy 1: How's this White Trash guys? He beats up some poor shmuck backstage like he's some tough guy, but gets in the ring and can't win a match!
Guy 2: Yeah, but I think I remember him on the local wrestlin' show I used to watch down south. He is a tough guy. I heard WWF are gonna give him a title shot soon.
Guy 1: A title shot? The only title they should give him is "Has Been", 'cause that's all he is.
(Apon hearing that remark the guy at the end of the bar sits up straight, pulls back his hoodie and we realise it's actually Trash at the bar. He stands up and walks over to the two guys, an angry look in his eyes. He slaps a hand down on the first guys shoulder and leans in close behind him.)
Trash: So, Y'all think I'm a has been, do you, Son?
(The guys stammers a little, and tries to stand, but Trash pushes him back down into his stool.)
Trash: Now as much as I'd like to pick your sorry ass up and toss you through that jukebox over yonder, I ain't gonna do that tonight, Son. See, I don't wanna risk doin' something dumb like that and gettin' arrested. Just you keep your eyes on this weekend's show. Then you'll see i ain't no has been, oh hell no, y'all see what every other fed I've been in over the past has seen....Trash with his arm raised in victory, and some chump layin' on the mat in a pool of his own drool and blood wonderin' what truck just ran over him. Mark my words, I will be respected. I deserve you're respect!
(And with that, Trash slaps the guys on the back hard enough to make him cough a little. Takes one more big swig from his beer, then calmly walks out the door of the bar as the scene fades to black.)

Back to top Go down
http://themapodcast.podbean.com

Trouble in the local bar
Page 1 of 1