HomeSearchRegisterLog in

How do you get in here?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How do you get in here? Empty
PostSubject: How do you get in here?   How do you get in here? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:55 pm

Read the title.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you get in here?   How do you get in here? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:04 am

Same way you get into any Hall of Fame... Time, dedication, success, and legacy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you get in here?   How do you get in here? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 5:09 am

i should be the first inductee and i have never been on the roster... IMMA BEAST
Back to top Go down
Rotten
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: How do you get in here?   How do you get in here? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:05 pm

Tkellionaire wrote:
Same way you get into any Hall of Fame... Time, dedication, success, and legacy...

Agreed but also added rps
Back to top Go down
White Trash
Advisor
Advisor
White Trash

PostSubject: Re: How do you get in here?   How do you get in here? EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 7:49 am

I personally think this should become an archive for the best RP's and match segments from shows. But hey, that's just an opinion!
Back to top Go down
http://themapodcast.podbean.com
era dynamics
Champion
Champion
era dynamics

PostSubject: Re: How do you get in here?   How do you get in here? EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:18 am

i totally agree with the white trashcan ,
it is always nice to read good old rp's back when you have nothing to do .
A hall of fame, wall of fame, walk of fame, walk of stars or avenue of stars is a type of attraction established for any field of endeavor to honor individuals of noteworthy achievement in that field.
in some cases, these halls of fame consist of actual halls or museums which enshrine the honorees with sculptures, plaques, and displays of memorabilia. Sometimes, the honorees' plaques may instead be posted on a wall (a '"wall of fame") or inscribed on a sidewalk (a "walk of fame" or an "avenue of fame"). In others, the hall of fame is more figurative, and just simply consists of a list of names of noteworthy individuals maintained by an organization or community
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you get in here?   How do you get in here? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you get in here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: WWF Hall of Fame :: Hall of Famers-
Jump to: