Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dismemberment Of The Punching bag

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dismemberment Of The Punching bag   Empty
PostSubject: Dismemberment Of The Punching bag    Dismemberment Of The Punching bag   EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:05 pm

The camera is seen following lizzy at a mid-waist angle backstage. The camera is accompanied by Cyopathic's entrance music in the background. no surrender by traproot is playing faintly in the background. The camera focuses between Cyopathic and Lizzy. Lizzy begins to move the microphone towards Cyopathic and begins to speak.

Lizzy: I'm here with the one and only! Cyopath, maybe you can be a bit more cooperative then the "Unstoppable" David Ski. You won't mind answering a few questions for our folks at home?

Cyoapthic: Not a problem Lizzy.

Lizzy reaches for a notepad which seems to be filled with questions. Cyopathic begins to lean towards the wall behind him. Lizzy begins to speak with great enthusiasm.

Lizzy: Cyopath, this will be your first match in Wasteland. And your first opponent will be against "Unstoppable" David Ski. What are your thoughts about David?

Cyopathic: David hasn't been in this business as long as I have. He's an arrogant jerk who can't take a real match. This guy has the mindset of a rookie, I mean come on!? I managed to watch your interview with him.. He really thinks I'm a weak guy?

Lizzy: That is what he said, what are your plans and main focuses in this match?

Cyopathic gets into a fighting position and begins to give a few punches towards the air. Lizzy looks ecstatic to hear Cyopathic's plan. Cyopathic begins to speak.

Cyoapthic: Sure David is "Unstoppable," that's because he is a punching bag. He can only take hits and can't give'em. He might get a few lucky hits, but that won't mean much. He's a arrogant piece of trash, and I think instead of beating him, I'll just knock him out of the ring a couple of times. Or maybe show off to the crowd. And maybe, just maybe if he stays out of the way, I will beat him down and win the match and end his suffering. D-maniac should just make this a Last Man Standing match.

Cheers can be heard outside of the backstage arena. Cyopathic is leaning on the wall looking towards Lizzy. Lizzy is looking back towards the camera. Lizzy begins to speak.

Lizzy: Seems like your match is about to start. Good luck and I hope to hear more from you soon.

The camera fades away to black
Back to top Go down

Dismemberment Of The Punching bag
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: