Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Down, Next Please (June 10th)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blake Hamilton
Advisor
Advisor
Blake Hamilton

One Down, Next Please (June 10th) Empty
PostSubject: One Down, Next Please (June 10th)   One Down, Next Please (June 10th) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:11 am

Blake Hamilton comes down to the ring.

Blake: First I want to apologize for any confusion last week. When I was in some developmental territories I was using the ring name "Titan of Terror". In the excitement of the night I reverted back to that for no apparent reason. Looks like the idea of facing AJ Wacko drove me a bit insane.

Blake: Now about that AJ Wacko thing... does anyone remember what happened? After hitting an unfortunate son mid match, I saw he was dazed, and I took advantage. All it took was a Big Kick, Shellshock, and a Spear and he was down for the three. And Paranormal, it's ok if you don't like me. I can bribe you. I'm kidding. Come out one weekend and join me in a rousing game of water polo, and I'm sure after that you won't be able to resist my charms. Haha.

Blake: Now last week I had no reason to fear Wacko, but this weekend I am rather hesitant to get in the ring. Serious Pat Booker was unhinged last week. HE continued to fight his opponent and even went ahead and attacked some of the security team. Now that is just disrespectful. I can't imagine how he was raised that he thought those to be acceptable actions. Now if anything like that happens tonight, well, I might just have to call my father and request some personal security. Serious Pat Booker thinks he is the future of this company, well friend, we all know who won last week and who had to be scolded by the GM.

Blake: I for one am rather excited to return to the ring this week and continue to prove myself to the other wrestler and you the fans. Now I hope that the GM doesn't mind me doing something off the cuff, but I financed my own t-shirt line and hid them and a t-shirt cannon under the ring.

Blake hops out of the ring ang grabs the t-shirt cannon. He fires them throughout the crowd, which has begun cheering for him.

Blake: And please do look under your seats. I have included a small thank you package. I hope you are all eager to see the biggest blockbuster hit this summer, because you are all joining me in a special pre-screening since my father financed it. And hold those foam fingers high, we need to pull out another win tonight.
Back to top Go down

One Down, Next Please (June 10th)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: