Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tag champs in one on one matches.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D-Maniac
Admin
Admin
D-Maniac

Tag champs in one on one matches. Empty
PostSubject: Tag champs in one on one matches.   Tag champs in one on one matches. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:46 am

Grimlock paces back and fourth in the Locker Room holding his tag title.

Grimlock: I dont like this one bit man, somethings up. We win the tag titles then a week later the boss has us fighting in one fall matches? Thats ridiculous! We're the first WWF Tag Team Champions in history hell we're the first WWF Champions period.

Schizio sits in a chair.

Schizio: I think they're actually called Brothers In Anarchy not the Tag Team Championships

Grimlock: Like it matters!

Schzio: Shouldn't I be the one screaming and freaking out? I thought thats what I brought to this team.

Grimlock: Can you please take this seriously? There is something going on here and I dont like it.

Schizio: What the hell do you want me to do? Crawl on the ceiling and listen in on conversations? I can't do that! No one can! I cant believe I'm saying this, but we need to remain calm.

Grimlock: I guess you're right...still doesn't make me feel any better about all this. Are you ready for your match tonight? Who's the guy you're fighting again?

Schizio: I dont remember I think it's like Hot Dog man or something. Some kind of food. Who's your guy?

Grimlock: White Trash.

Schizio and Grimlock laugh. The camera turns off.
Back to top Go down
https://wastelandwrestling.forumotion.com

Tag champs in one on one matches.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: