Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are You Serious?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D-Maniac
Admin
Admin
D-Maniac

Are You Serious? Empty
PostSubject: Are You Serious?   Are You Serious? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:23 am

Pat Booker stands with his arms at his side, not paying attention to Lizzy.

Lizzy: Pat Booker, last week you and Connoly had some harsh words for one another. Your match was stopped and called a draw but the two of you didn't stop when the bell rang, you two continued to fight until the D-Maniac himself had to tell you to. What are your thoughts on that event?

Pat Booker: I dont like Connoly, simple as that he's and old timer, a fossil, a reminder of the past! This is the present and I am the future, as you can see there is no room for the past in the WWF. This is our first season we have no storied history, all we can do is look to future at this point and that future does not include Connoly.

Lizzy: A very strong statement Pat. What do you think about your opponent tonight, Blake Hamilton?

Pat Booker: Hahaha! Blake Hamilton? The rich boy with multiple personalities? I'll tell you what I think about him. Last week he got lucky cause he was matched up against a punk, thats right AJ Wacko I'm calling you a punk and Blake is no better! Last weeks match was cute, it was just there for entertainment purposes not for competition. D-Maniac knows he can make money off the rich kid so he uses him and puts him up against jobbers. Tonight I'm going to show Richie Rich what real wrestling is like.

Lizzy: No doubt you are confident for your match tonight, are you worried about Connoly interfering?

Pat Booker: I'm not worried at all, it's past the old mans bed time. Hahaha!

Lizzy: Very well, the PPV is coming up in a few weeks do you think you've earned a spot on the card?

Pat Booker: Have I earned a spot? What kind of question is that, of course I've earned a spot. Last week I created so much chaos that the GM himself had to stop it, if thats not worthy of a PPV then I dont know what is. My Plan for the PPV is simply winning the crown jewel, the WWF World Championship and I dont care who my opponent is.

Lizzy: Thank you for joining us, Pat Booker, have fun tonight I guess.
Back to top Go down
https://wastelandwrestling.forumotion.com

Are You Serious?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: