A Sad Farewell and a big thank you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
White Trash
Advisor
Advisor
White Trash

A Sad Farewell and a big thank you Empty
PostSubject: A Sad Farewell and a big thank you   A Sad Farewell and a big thank you EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:59 pm

Earlier this morning I read D-Maniac's global message about stepping down as GM.
It was a tough decision, and I'm sure it was one that was not made without serious thought.

Now, I'm sure we could all go on here and bitch about our fed closing, but from what I've seen of the talent here in Wasteland, I know this won't happen, as we all have great respect for each other.

So, instead, I'd like to take this last chance to not only say goodbye, but throw out a huge thank you to D-man, he had the confidence to give me a title and let me run with it almost my whole time here.

I'd also like to thank everyone I feuded with, especially JR, Nathan Payne and Connoly for bringing out the best in my role plays, and people like Era and Violet that raised the bar for everyone else with their awesome RP work too.

So, good bye and good luck to the members of the Wasteland roster. I look forward to crossing paths again one day!

Reverend Chaos
Reverend Chaos

A Sad Farewell and a big thank you Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sad Farewell and a big thank you   A Sad Farewell and a big thank you EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:30 pm

I agree 100%. This has been the most fun I had in a fed in a LONG time. Thank you to D-Maniac for allowing the inmates to run wild. Thank you to Blake, Trash, JR, Violet, Era, AJ, and Distor, you guys really made me step up my game and put out the best rp's possible.

I am sad to see WWF go, but who knows maybe we can all get together and invade someone else's fed and wreak havoc there.

In the words of Rocco from "Boondock Saints": "Catch you on the flip-side."
Back to top Go down

A Sad Farewell and a big thank you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: Community Center :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: