Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Showed you all

Go down 
AuthorMessage
El Primero

Showed you all Empty
PostSubject: Showed you all   Showed you all EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:22 pm

El Primero walks out from the titantron to be greeted by boos. With a look of satisfication, he walks to the ring. He then jumps from the floor to the ring floor to demonstrate his power. El Primero grabs a mic and begins to speak

El Primero: Another night here in The Wasteland, isn't it? Well, it's also another night I get to be in your prescence.

The crowd boos even more.

El Primero: What? Are you all mad because yours truly did not win a world title shot?

The crowd changes its boos to cheers.

El Primero: It doesn't matter. I'm not the one who got pinned just remember that. It was Nathan Payne who was embarrassed in front of all of you. Let me remind you all, that during my time here in the Wasteland, I have never been pinned.

The crowd begins a chant of YOU SUCK

El Primero: Oh, it just makes me feel great knowing all of you are hating on me. I know I've accomplished something because you all hate me for being so great. It doesn't matter to me that I didn't beat Blake or Mr. Payne, I proved to all of you doubters that I can compete with the best in this damn industry!

The crowd goes silent, almost recognizing everything El Primero has stated.

El Primero: I proved you all wrong. I will continue to dominate and will capture a title. I guarantee it.

The crowd begins to boo again.

El Primero: And don't you think about doubting me capturing a title, because I will prove to you all once again that I can and will!

El Primero walks out of the ring looking satisfied. He walks out with silence from the crowd.
Back to top Go down

Showed you all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays-
Jump to: