HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Ruin Your Heroes (rewrote for next season)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Connoly
Champion
Champion
Connoly

Ruin Your Heroes (rewrote for next season) Empty
PostSubject: Ruin Your Heroes (rewrote for next season)   Ruin Your Heroes (rewrote for next season) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:56 am

'Ruiner" by Nine Inch Nails starts to play over the arena speakers. The crowd looks at the stage intrigued by the unfamiliar entrance theme. As the song slows and hits the chorus their intrigue turns to disgust as Connoly slowly walks out onto the stage with his arms stretched out to his sides and his head leaned back. He has on a black t-shirt, jeans, green and black wrestling boots, long black leather coat, and the WWF World Heavyweight Title around his waist. He slowly looks around the arena with a half smirk, his face bruised and cut from his recent street fights. He makes his way down the ramp, the crowd boos and shouts insults at him. He grabs a microphone from a stage hand and climbs into the ring. He stands in the middle of the ring, stretches his arms out to his side again and basks in the boos and hate.
-
Connoly: I hate to disappoint you all, but ladies and gentleman, I am STILL the WWF World Heavyweight Champion. Not only that, but it looks like I need to smack some sense into you scum bags who still boo me.
-
The crowd boos louder, Connoly just smiles and shakes his head.
-
Connoly: There it is again, the boos and disgust, do you even know why you are booing me? If you are going to boo me then who exactly are you going to cheer? Have you actually taken the time to step back and look at what you sheep are doing!? You have no heroes here, there is no one here to place your hopes and dreams in. This federation is appropriately named, because it is a wasteland, a wasteland of talent, a wasteland of hope, a wasteland full of fools like all of you. Think about who it is you cheer, Blake Hamilton, a shell of his former self, a man barely grounded in reality anymore. White Trash, he lost his title and didn't have what it in him to get the WWF World Heavyweight Title. JR Bonecrusher, a man would like you to think he is an every man, a man of the people. You aren't fooling me JR, I know you would betray your own Mother if it meant picking up a win.
-
Connoly starts to pace around the ring as he continues.
-
Connoly: Then we have D-Maniac. A man who has completely lost his mind, yet you all wanted him to come back. When Deathstar and I were calling the shots you were begging for D-Maniac to come back and right this wrong. Well is it better now? Wrestlers are randomly attacked, Jeff Buchanan was beaten to a bloody pulp, and he at the PPV, he handed this belt back to me. Granted, it was the one good decision he's made since he was back. This is what all of you wanted, this is the hero you wanted to return. You know as well as I do that D-Maniacs running of this show is a thousand times worse then mine ever was.
-
Connoly pauses as the crown starts to chant 'you suck'.
-
Connoly: Oh, how clever, I've never heard that one before. Last but not least, there's Blake Hamilton, the prodical son returns. With his Daddy issues and all. Of course this is apparently some sort of new Blaky, with an endge. He apparantly thinks that edge will give him what it takes to take me on. I've been in the ring with greats, Flair, Race, Hart, Sting, the list goes on, you name them I've fought them, and beat them. I've beaten Blake over and over again, why on earth does he think he has a chance now. Yet you cheer him and you boo me. You put him on a pedestal and say I'm an old man who's past his prime!?
-
Connoly stops and takes off the WWF Title and holds it above his head.
-
Connoly: Well, Balkey fought awfully hard only to be disappointed. Regardless of who you fools consider to be the heroes, or who you think are the best. The fact remains that I am still the WWF World Heavyweight Champion and no one, not Blake Hamilton, not D-Maniac, not White Trash, no one has been able to change that. This story will be no different, Blake will have no better luck then he did the last time. He will go down just like the rest. One by one, all of the stars you hold so dear will try to take this away from me, and one by one, they will all fail. It's time all of you face the facts, there is no talent here worth anything, no one can come close to being as good as me, no one can come close to matching the knowledge and skill I've gained through my 30 years of doing this. Why the new theme song you ask, because every member of this roster will be hearing those lyrics as they lay on the mat beaten. How'd you get so big, How'd you get so strong..., I will ruin this federation!! No one, will EVER take this title from me, one by one, they will all fall!!!
-

OOC: Rewrote for the next season, for some reason I thought last night was Friday when I wrote this up. Anyway, I left it open ended in case someone wants to jump in)
Back to top Go down
D-Maniac
Admin
Admin
D-Maniac

Ruin Your Heroes (rewrote for next season) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruin Your Heroes (rewrote for next season)   Ruin Your Heroes (rewrote for next season) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:58 pm

Thanks for that Connoly. I was going to add it to the PPV but I couldn't really find a place to put it and it also slipped my mind while I was working on it. It will most definitely be put in next season.
Back to top Go down
https://wastelandwrestling.forumotion.com

Ruin Your Heroes (rewrote for next season)
Page 1 of 1