Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smoke And Mirrors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Violet Cross
Advisor
Advisor
Violet Cross

Smoke And Mirrors Empty
PostSubject: Smoke And Mirrors   Smoke And Mirrors EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 6:05 am

the camera opens in the dark , deserted backstage areaof the wwf arena , the corridoor is narrow and the crumbling bricks covered with moss and dew seem to press ever closer together , as though ready and poised to crush the unsuspecting between its unrelenting force .

Into this denizen of darkness steps a slim figure , barely visible , short frizzy hair can be seen and a white smile that emits its illuminence can just be seen , as this figure starts speaking it becoes clear it is lizze , the wwf backstage interviewer , her words calm and collected , but the trained ear would pick up a sense of nerves on her tone .

Lizzie : Hello and welcome wasteland fans , im backstage , in this rather dark and dirty corridoor , hoping to get a few words with Violet Cross before her title match tonight .

A surprised and agitated male voice can suddenly be heard off camera , the voice of the camera man , trying in vain to hide his words from the audio of the feed but failing he speaks in a low whisper .

Camera Man : Lizzie are you nuts? after what we did last week we should be booking our tickets to russia and hiding inthe deepest snow filled part of it , you know she saw us , and you know what she promised to do , now you want to stroll right up to her and have a chat? .

Throwing a quick smile at the camera Lizzies gaze suddenly turns out of view her smile dropping as she speaks her words quickly and concisely , a berating tone emanating from her words .

Lizzie : Get a grip charlie , as long as we have that footage she wont touch us , now come on .

Lizzie quickly turns on her heel and strides purposefully up the corridoor , the click clack of her shoes resounding loudly as the camera man tentively and slowly follows her causing the frame to wobble slightly under his unsure footsteps .

Reaching a worn down , rusty metal door Lizzie stops , taking a few moments to readjust herself and summon up courage she pushes forward through the door without so much as knocking and into a room bright with the iluminance of the candles that adorn the bottom of each wall clear around the room .

Camera Man : We are so dead .

??? : Maybe , maybe not .

The low seductive tone rings out from the shadows , causing lizzie to visibly jump her face a mask of fear as she nervously glances around the supposedly empty room , seeking the sound of the voice to no avail , she speaks out with as much courage as she can muster .

Lizzie : Violet i would like a few words with you in regards to tonights match and what happened during your absence last week .

A low chuckle fills the small room , poisoning it with the hatred the once happy sound makes .

Violet Cross : Yes i know you followed me and recorded everything and that you plan on using that footage as a bargaining chip for me letting you keep your arms and legs , but im willing to let that go for tonight .

The voice seems to be all around , coming from everywhere at once , but the mysterious figure of Violet can still not be seen , before Lizzie can speak Violet continues .

Violet Cross : By now you will have already pieced together i have some history with distor centura and era dynamics and revereand chaos , they were all family at one point , the things we did in the name of my father were atrocities , but thats not up for discussion tonight .

Violet Cross : What is up for discussion is what Distor said earlier , an old friend wants to see me , Lazarus , the eviliest (censored) there is , apart from me of course , so keep the camera rolling Lizzie , its going to be a wild ride .

With that another evil laugh chokes the room as all the candles blow out in unison pitching Lizzie and the camera man into sheer blckness , the camera fades .
Back to top Go down

Smoke And Mirrors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: Pay Per Views :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: