Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Family Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blake Hamilton
Advisor
Advisor
Blake Hamilton

Family Time Empty
PostSubject: Family Time   Family Time EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:56 pm

Blake walks out of the janitor's closet in a backstage hallway.

Blake: Well, found out the hard way that the locker rooms are only for contracted wrestlers. Looks like D-Man is trying to work his way into my brain.

Mr. Hamilton: Blake.

Blake: Somehow I knew you would have the nerve to show up.

Mr. Hamilton: It's not too late. I will give you one last chance. If you step into that ring tonight then any connection we have will be tethered. I have the paperwork all ready, and I don't need you to agree to it. You know I have no desire to do this, but you continue to force my hand.

Blake: You continue to ignore everything I say. I have no desire to come and be one of your mindless drones in a nine to five hellscape. I can't be confined to your concepts of normal and right. I need the freedom to go around the country, to work in front of a crowd, to put my body on the line whenever it is needed. The pain of being in such a jailcell of a life is worse than that of every broken bone, torn ligament, and open sore. I'd be drowning in life and in the truest form of misery, If that is the life you want for your only son, then so be it.

Mr. Hamilton: I know right now it feels like I'm the big bad guy trying to ruin your life, but I'm just looking out for you.

Blake: You could have worried about that earlier in my life. I'm too old to be dealing with you like this. Finish the paperwork, get out of the arena. It was nice knowing you.

Blake pushes his father towards the exit door.

Mr. Hamilton: I was trying to do this nicely. It's time.

Out from around a corner a team of five bodyguards grab Blake and start to drag him out of the arena.

Blake: You will regret this.

Blake sits in waiting as they bring him down the hallway. He pushes one of the guards straight into a fire extinguisher. After freeing an arm Blake grabs a nearby mop and swings it temporarily knocking two of the guards down. Blake grabs the last two guards by the neck and flip them forward onto the concrete floor.

Blake begins to walk towards his father.

Blake: I thought it was my choice? You thought I was done with you before? Well now you have crossed a line.

Blake sees the guards making their way back over and knocks down a vending machine and pushes a dumpster on front of it.

Blake: You want to know why I'm still here. Because I'm that good. Want to see?

Blake throws his father into the air
and has the opponent lands face first on his exposed knee executing a Fortunate Son, his father is busted open.

Blake: I'm sorry, that was self defense. Good thing I'm not going to go full offense on my father. Blake picks his father up over his shoulder and brings him out to the parking lot. Blake slams his father on his old car's hood denting it and cracking the windshield.

Blake: Well, since our relationship is over I guess you'll want that back. I've left it here since I couldn't afford gas, but it's all yours now.

Blake walks over ot the camera that was following him.

Blake: Now think about this people. I've been "good" my whole time here. Maybe it is time for me to follow the trend in the Wasteland a bit. If I did that to my father, the man who raise me, a person I deeply cared about, imagine what I will do to all of you. I know it wasn't the most drastic or violent thing that has happened tonight, but it's my time. I'm taking back what's mine, and anyone in my way is in for a world of hurt. Get out of my way or prepare to see how far I am willing to go.
Back to top Go down

Family Time
Page 1 of 1