Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

something is strange

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jr bonecrusher
Advisor
Advisor
Jr bonecrusher

something is strange Empty
PostSubject: something is strange   something is strange EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:37 am

Jr is standing around in the backstage area when he is informed that at Supremacy he will be Facing AJ wacko Jr walks over to the water fountain and takes a drink when he turns back around he see's Violet Cross just standing there looking at him. Jr moves to the side so that she is able to get a drink but she dont move to the water she just stands there stareing.

JR: Well Miss Cross you dont have to stand there stareing i moved so you could get a drink I am not sure what the issue is or if there is one But being that I am the Master of Violence champion it dont mean that i am not a Gentleman.

Violet cross does not speak just chuckles a bit and gets that weird evil look in the corner of her eye and then slowly lowers herself to get a drink then walks away

Jr thinks to himself " wow she is cute but very strange " jr starts back to his locker room when he rounds the corner he runs directly into Era the lost one Title holder

JR Excuse me Era didn't mean to crash into you like that i should have been paying more attention.

Era just looks at Jr and mumbles something under her breath and laughs as she walks away

JR is left standing there thinking to himself "what is up with people today is there something going on that i am unaware of "
Jr starts to go into his locker room when Lizzie intrupts him
Lizzie: JR JR wait a minute can we have a word with you ?

JR turns around and is standing Face to face with Lizzie

JR: well well if its not Lizzie the little minx that tried to help White trash the night i Pinned him 1 2 3 for The Master of Violence title that i now have what can I do for you ?

Lizzie well Jr yes im sorry for that but anyway thats not what i am here to discuss with you I understand that your Faceing Aj wacko tonight your thoughts on AJ ?

JR: AJ is just like everyone else lately he will Face the beating of his Life at the hands of the Master Of Violence champion and when the smoke clears and the Ref has counted 1 2 3 he will raise my arm in victory.

Lizzie well yes Jr everyone thinks that they will win but there has to be a winner and or a loser i will say that the vote is still up in the air on which will happen for you tonight

JR: well Lizzie as long as everyone keeps their nose out of my match with AJ there will be a clear winner and that winner will be ME. and If Paranormal keeps running his flapper with disspect then I might just have two matches now if you will excuse me i need to get ready for my match

Jr leaves lizzie standing there and exits into the locker room with once again a blank expression
Back to top Go down

something is strange
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: Pay Per Views :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: