Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

White Trash backstage clip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
White Trash
Advisor
Advisor
White Trash

White Trash backstage clip Empty
PostSubject: White Trash backstage clip   White Trash backstage clip EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:10 pm

The scene opens with a long shot of the locker room, seated on one of the benches in the middle of the room we see a man in a black with red trim Olympic style wrestling singlet. He is lacing up his black wrestling boots as the camera comes up behind him.

Paranormal: What's this all about? Who's this guy?

As it pans around to face him we see the man is actually White Trash. His hair still short from the buzz cut he got a few weeks ago, and his beard is neatly trimmed. He notices the camera and looks up.

Trash: Well, what do we have here?

The cameraman starts to back away a little, but Trash stops him.

Trash: Hold up, it's okay, I got something to say anyway. Connoly, I heard that nonsense you were spoutin' to JR last week. You think the Master of Violence is not a real championship, and it's all about hard-core garbage wrestlers with no real skills just hittin' each other with weapons. Well, Son, I take offence to that. I held that title for five months, and during that time I had some brawls, but I also proved to the world I could hold my own with the great technical stars here in WWF. You might look at me in my cut-off jeans and T-shirt and think I'm just some redneck, but let's be clear on one thing. I'm no glorified stunt man, I can brawl with the best of them, but look back through the record books and you'll see I've won most of my matches via submission. So for our match tonight, I'm going to play exactly by the rules. No taped fists, no chairs, no other weapons...just you and me. My skills against yours. And you know what? I'm confident in the fact that we just might end up with a new World Champion tonight. Maybe you, Connoly, need to start believing that too.

Trash stands up and gently moves the camera man aside.

Trash: Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to finish getting dressed.

Back to top Go down
http://themapodcast.podbean.com
Blake Hamilton
Advisor
Advisor
Blake Hamilton

White Trash backstage clip Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Trash backstage clip   White Trash backstage clip EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:39 pm

Really cool seeing you adapt to a new situation. Not only are you embracing the change from Master of Violence to challenging someone who is very focused on the art and integrity of wrestling, but really seeking to prove yourself. Let's see if you can become the first multi time champion in the Wasteland.
Back to top Go down

White Trash backstage clip
Page 1 of 1