Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Surprise Ambush

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Distor

Surprise Ambush Empty
PostSubject: Surprise Ambush   Surprise Ambush EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:11 pm

The titantron lights up showing the entrance to the garage. Lizzie is standing next to the entrance, patiently waiting for something to enter. A low rumble can be used, vibrating through the ground. Headlights appear at the top, then the rest of the car comes into focus.

Just as the car, revealed to be a Honda NSX, becomes level with the entrance Lizzie jumps out in front. The car comes to a skidding stop, just before the reporter. Seconds later the driver's side window is wound down, as Distor's face appears, a slightly amused lok on his face.

Distor: "Is this how you guys get your interviews these days? By nearly killing yourself?"

Lizzie: "Apologies Mr. Centura, but you have been a difficult man to track down. I'm pretty sure this is the first time I have interviewed you since WWF first began."

Distor: "And it could have been your last. Now what do you want?"

Lizzie: "Well, if you haven't heard yet, by order of the General Manager of WWF, you'll be in a tag team match against Anthony Lee and Nathan Payne. Do you have any comments?"

Distor: "So, someone I beat at his own game last week, and someone he hates. D-Maniac's judgement really has been impaired since he got off the pills." A grin appears on his face.

Lizzie: "And you are aware that your partner will be The Lost One herself, Era Dynamics?"

The grin on Distors face instantly vanishes. He mumbles something quietly, and his hand suddenly moves towards the gear stick. Lizzie sees this and tries to get a final question in.

Lizzie: "So Distor, do you have any comments to make on this development?"

Distor: "Yeah. If she thinks taking a swing while my back is turned is a good idea, well... you've seen for past three weeks what fallout.... National Fallout... is like."

And with that, Distor changes gears, plants his foot on the accelerator, and goes skidding off into the garage.
Back to top Go down

Surprise Ambush
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: