Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting all psyched up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wacko
Wacko

Getting all psyched up Empty
PostSubject: Getting all psyched up   Getting all psyched up EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:07 am

AJ Wacko is standing in the ring.

AJ Wacko: I'd love to announce... the match design has been approved! IT IS Officially Lastest, new type of match! Everything has been filled out, even my opponent have been picked. I gave a list of potential opponent and I was told Board would decides who earn the right to challenge me in first ever... RULER OF THE HELL MATCH!!!

audience screams

AJ Wacko look excited as if people seems to be giving AJ Wacko candies.

AJ Wacko: I know! I know! Awesome!! That's not all, I don't know who my next opponent will be but I got a hint that he will be most violent opponent in entire history of Wasteland Wrestling Federation!! The match will put you all on edge! The match isn't for wussies or sissies or pregant women for that matters.

audiences yell with excitement even though they seems calmer

AJ Wacko: At The PPV which earned official name... Supremacy... details of the match will be provided... the opponent will be announced on match card when it is broadcasted. For my opponent I don't know who you are but I hope you're someone I haven't ever fought before! Sometimes I like to make new friends... even if they turn out to be frenemy.

audiences got the joke AJ Wacko hinted and chuckles

AJ Wacko: I begs you! I implore you! Bring your cameras! Bring your camcorders! This is certainly once in a decade event! Why, it can go far as a full century! Only supposed... well, I'm just sspeaking out my mind here... wouldn't it be just a shame if me or my opponent got knocked out early before match's over? Hmm.... That would certainly throw a wrench in my expecations- not that It's going to happen! The match would have referee officials standing by, combined of varying which will supervises injuries, back off from prevent further injuries but will call the match off if there is nearly manslaughter going on... wait a minute, what have I been doing since I joined WWF? .... attempted manslaughter isn't allowed?

AJ Wacko crossed his eyes as if looking stupid trying to think this through

AJ Wacko: Forgot it I'm not going to bother myself thinking about this but I think I should stop speaking of this... inside my mind I was actually planning to... oh... you're all here... hiiii... *clear throat* Going back to my point, I am required to inform you audience this stunt cannot and must not be attempted outside of WWF or we will actually sue you. We already had things worked out with wrestling board, licensing, government permits, and all that stuff, and each of them say this.. this is suicidal effort to gain fame! I don't consider myself mentally ill enough to be suicidal but... I think death like to play games and I like to play games as well! No cheating allowed! ...... You cannot cheat death! But you could cheat people next to you.

AJ Wacko look around and audience goes quiet as if expecting something.

AJ Wacko: Without futher ado! I'm..... going to locker room and get ready for match tonight, so.. you know... Good night ladies and gentlemen and whoever is crazy about violences, I love you guys!

AJ Wacko drop mic and walks back to backstage smiling and waving as audience claps and reaches for handshakes which AJ Wacko ignored.
Back to top Go down

Getting all psyched up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: