Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Problem with Revenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dark horse

The Problem with Revenge Empty
PostSubject: The Problem with Revenge   The Problem with Revenge EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 12:58 pm

Lizzie is standing outside Dark Horse's locker room looking at the door. She checks her hair with her hands and then looks at the camera and raises her mic.

Lizzie: Ladies and gentlemen, we're about to get the very first interview with Dark Horse since he arrived here in the WWF. Since his arrival he's had a run in with one Cornelius Rupert that has turned into one of the most intense rivalries we've seen in a very long time. Without waiting any longer, let's get him out here and get the lowdown shall we.

She turns and knocks loudly on the door. A few seconds later the door opens and Dark Horse comes walking out. He look down at her and then at the camera.

Lizzie: Hi, I was hoping you'd be up to addressing the WWF universe.

Dark Horse looks at her thinking. He shrugs his shoulders.

Dark Horse: Shoot!

Lizzie: A few weeks when you first stepped into the WWF you had what seemed to be a coincidental run-in with Cornelius Rupert. Over the last three weeks we, the WWF fans and staff have seen one of the bloodiest and most destructive matches that's been since we opened out doors. We wanted to know exactly how you feel about this whole thing. Any comments.

Dark Horse: Like you said, a coincidental meeting that pretty much turned into a war. And I'm fine with that because the guy seems very competitive. He even stole one last week while I was looking to avenge a beating he put on me backstage the week before. He attacks me again from behind, I get the upper hand in the match, and he hits me below the belt to get a victory. But hey, all's fair in war, you know.

Lizzie: Is that how you really see it?

Dark Horse laughs a little.

Lizzie: What?

Dark Horse: Last week I learned a valuable lesson. Revenge isn't always sweet. I was so focused on going out there to kick the tar out of the guy, I was so convinced I'd just beat him to a pulp I didn't pay attention to what was going on around me and BAM. He jumps me again, almost taking my head off with that bat.

He takes the mic from Lizzie and turns angrily to face the camera.

Dark Horse: You got one! I admit that you beat me. All rules were fair in that match. Tonight let me make something perfectly clear. I won't make the mistake of thinking I'm just in a match. I will remember what the man I'm in a match would do to win the match we're in. Tonight I'm coming out with it in mind to put an end to anything you think you can do to me.

See, last week when you attacked me for the second time it sunk in... I finally got it. This is the WWF, this is where the big boys play. You Cornelius, you want to be one of the big boys and win. So you will do anything it takes to get that victory even if it means low-blowing your opponent to get the victory. Be proud Corni. Last week, you taught me a valuable lesson, can't always win using brute strength. Cornelius - T. _Rupert... A.K.A Massacre. Tonight won't be like the other weeks I came at you. I'll be coming out there ready for a war. Anything goes... Again... The only rules will be to survive. Bring whatever you got, it won't matter. I guarantee the WWF fans a Dark Horse victory this Tonight here at the First WWF pay per view in my life. Bring your A game, but you better dam sure bring an army with you because it's the only way you're going to walk out with a victory tonight. And no, this ain't revenge. This is Dark Horse's Judgement.

He hands the mic back to Lizzie and goes into his locker room slamming the door behind him. Lizzie is standing there looking at the door and then at the camera.

Lizzie: And there you have it. That is one unhappy camper. Let's go see if I can find Cornelius Rupert to see what he has to say.

She starts walking away as the camera fades out.
Back to top Go down

The Problem with Revenge
Page 1 of 1