Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You're A Coward

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Connoly
Champion
Champion
Connoly

You're A Coward Empty
PostSubject: You're A Coward   You're A Coward EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 5:23 pm

"Shut Me Up" by Mindless Self Indulgence hits the arena speakers. After a few moments Connoly walks out onto the stage. He has on a black shirt, blue jeans, his usual long black leather coat, and the WWF World Heavyweight Title is around his waist. He pauses on the top of the ramp and scans the crowd with a glare. He makes his way down the ramp and then rolls into the ring.
-
Connoly: You know, over the years I've worked for a lot of different GM's. They all have one thing in common, they are power mad, they are cowards, and they care more about themselves and their own personal agenda then the show they are supposed to be running. Now when I started here I thought D-Maniac might be different, I have no idea why I did, but for some reason I did, I should have known better. Last week I found out that not only is he the same as all of them, but he may be the biggest coward of them all!
-
The crowd starts to boo Connoly as he speaks, Connoly smiles and shakes his heads.
-
Connoly: Listen to you puppets, D fires Blake and you hate his guts, D attacks me and you love him. How about you pick a side you brainless sheep. Now 2 weeks ago I walked into this ring and called D-Maniac out, told him to come down here and face me man to man. Called him out and said if he had a beef with me, come out here and we would settle, in the ring, like real men! Did he come out here? No, he stayed back there in his office like a god (censored) coward. Didn't even have the dignity and guts to come out here and acknowledge me.
Then last week, he sneak attacks me from under the ring. Comes out from under the ring like a friggin troll, and sucker punches me. Now you can all boo me all you want, but answer me this: what kind of man stays in his office with his tail between his legs when someone calls him out to the ring, but will hide under the ring during a match to blindside someone during their match. Where I come from, that is the definition of a coward. So with his one cowardly act, he gave JR the win, by the way JR, I heard you earlier, and if you want to puff your chest and say your win last week proves that you're 'just that good', maybe you should watch that tape again and see that it took two men to put me down!
-
Connoly takes off the WWF World Heavyweight belt and holds it above his head.
-
Connoly: As you can see D-Maniac, I still have this, you still haven't taken this away from me, I'm still the top guy in your federation. Of course, you decided to not even schedule me in a match tonight. You made a show, and your champion isn't even scheduled to show up. So I decided to come out here, and schedule myself on the show. Anyway, enough talk, lets try this again. I'm sure your back there steaming Maniac, why don't you come out here, step in this ring, and we can have a little chat. Come on D, I know your probably pissing your panties right now at the thought of coming at some one when they are actually expecting you, but are you really going to prove to everyone in this arena just how big a coward you really are!?
-
Connoly puts the WWF belt over his shoulder and pauses and looks at the stage and waits. After a few moments he points at the stage and smirks.
-
Connoly: There you have it ladies and gentleman, once again D takes the cowards way. I have called him out twice now, and still he sits in office, or under this ring for all I know. Hell, he could be under there right now.
-
Connoly stomps on the ring.
-
Connoly: YOU DOWN THERE MANIAC!? Cowering again, waiting to sneak attack another wrestler, or waiting to fire another one of your top talents. Maybe you're looking at some goth forum for another pasty, angst filled so called wrestler. Hey, maybe you can go to a grade school wrestling meet and hire some new talent there. I mean you've done such a good job filling this place up with wanna be wrestlers already, why stop now. You said it was just the beginning last week D, well you haven't even seen a fraction of what I can do when I'm pushed. Let the war begin!
-
Connoly tosses the mic to the floor and rolls out of the ring and makes his way back up the ramp and disappears backstage.
Back to top Go down

You're A Coward
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: