Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Beginning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe Kickass
Champion
Champion
Joe Kickass

A New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: A New Beginning    A New Beginning  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:51 am

The camera turns onto the WWF arena. Suddenly Chop Suey by System Of A Down blasts over the speakers. The lights begin to flicker, and the arena gets engulfed in darkness. Moments later the lights turn back on to two figures standing in the middle of the ring, the music stops. One of them pulls out a mic from his pocket and puts it up to his lips.

????: So this is WWF eh? This is the big wrestling federation powerhouse, the commercial giant, the strongest name in pro wrestling. Honestly I dont see any of that here... Some dream this is, right? We traveled the country only to walk up to the doorstep of a pretentious excuse for a wrestling giant. Nothing special here.

The person chuckles to himself

????: So, D-Maniac. Are you surprised to see us? Didn't think we'd show up, did ya? Well a promise has never been broken, however soon you will be. You see we didn't just travel the countryside to come here and be enslaved by your phoney display of 'pro wrestling'. No sir, we're taking over this joint! You've been lying to your fans for too long. Well it's time we show the WWF fans what action really is, show them what a REAL beating is, because tonight, our debut, we're gonna DESTROY your half-arse excuses for tag champs. Whether you like it or not, I, Crimson Wrath and my partner in crime William Eagle have come to take over this business. You face...The Terrorizers!

Crimson Wrath hands the mic to William Eagle.
Back to top Go down
William_eagle
Champion
Champion

A New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning    A New Beginning  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:25 am

William Eagle: Am not much for talking at the moment. I will say one thing. After being GM, and living my dream. I wanted to come into a federation for one reason. Terrorize my opponents. I don't want to bore you with a speech. I will allow our manager and personal doctor to add his input into WWF and our new experience.

A older gentlemen begins to walk towards the ring. He seems to be holding a syringe in his hand. William Eagle holds the ropes for him. The announcer gives the older man a microphone

William Eagle: I would like you to meet Dr Pat Hiscock.

Dr. Hiscock: Hello, I have decided to represent these man. They were patiences of mine. I often take credit for this tags creation.

Crimson Wrath nudges the doctor, Pat nods and continues.

Dr. Hiscock: I was sent here to do two things for these man. I am in charge of holding their future titles and speak for them when needed be. Hey, like in this case. This team will be a force to be wrecking with. These people in WWF will not be able to stop them. For this team was created to do this with ease. Just remember one thing. The name isn't for gimmicks it stands for their new beginning.

Crimson Wrath requests for the mic.
Back to top Go down
Joe Kickass
Champion
Champion
Joe Kickass

A New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning    A New Beginning  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:10 am

Crimson Wrath: You heard him, a storm has swept over WWF, and it will leave no survivors. There aint anything you can do about it at this point, Maniac. The deal is sealed, we're taking those tag titles tonight, but that is only the beginning, the beginning of your end.

Dr. Pat Hiscock puts out his hand asking for the mic back.

Dr. Hiscock: It appears that we have made our statement clear. You must forfeit everything otherwise you will leave us with no other option, force. I have seen what these men are capable of, much more then you could ever imagine. It's simple as that, so before we go let me tell you one other thing; Fear us...

The lights flicker out and then turn back on to an empty ring. The camera goes black.
Back to top Go down
Blake Hamilton
Advisor
Advisor
Blake Hamilton

A New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning    A New Beginning  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:31 am

oh good. I am glad to see that the last set of titles are being resurrected form the dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning    A New Beginning  Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: