Wasteland Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Failure Is Not A Option!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Legend

Failure Is Not A Option! Empty
PostSubject: Failure Is Not A Option!   Failure Is Not A Option! EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:33 am

The camera fades in to The Legend's locker room where The Legend is being seen sitting down in a chair as a Doctor is being seen treating The Legend's injuries caused by Distor from The Legend's last match. The camera zooms in to The Legend's small but noticeable black eye as i slowly zooms out also showing The Legend's cut in his head. The Doctor examines The Legend as he notices some large and small bruises through out The Legend's body.
-
Doc. Deville: Legend after treating your injuries and examining you thoroughly, I think it is better for your sake to cancel your match against Anthony Lee. You aren't physically ready to face him and if i remember last time you faced him it didn't turn out very well. As your doctor and your friend i highly suggest canceling your match.

-
The Legend rises up from the chair and looks himself in the locker room mirror. As Legend starts to look at himself he notices all the bruises and cuts in his body caused by Distor. Legend angered by this punches the mirror as blood starts to drip down from his fist as a few tears start to fall from his eyes.
-
The Legend: Have i really reached a new low of failure? I remember when there was a time where everyone respected me and knew i was someone not to take lightly. When i walked through the hallways people would get out of my way as a sign of respect and fear, but now look at me. I feel like i am just a punching bag to people.

-
The Legend grabs the steel chair as he throws it to the wall.
-
The Legend: Last week when i faced Distor I was confident that i would give a good match even though i knew i was going to lose. When i wall down that ramp i promised myself that i wouldn't be pushed around like a rag doll , but i broke that promise. Distor dominated me through the whole match until it was interrupted. I layed on the ground unable to move while Distor easily without any sign of damage walked to his locker room. Now i make myself a new promise.

-
Doc. Deville: What is that promise Legend?

-
The Legend walks to the mirror as he stares at himself as the mirror pieces slowly start to fall to the ground.
-
The Legend: My promise is that i promise myself to never fail ever again. I shall gain my respect back from everyone and the fear that i had before. Failure isn't a option anymore and i refuse to fail by any means. Even though i may not be 100%, I will still walk down that ramp and face Anthony Lee. I will win and overcome Anthony unlike last time when i faced and lost against him.

-
The Legend looks at his fist as he tightens them.
-
The Legend: There is a reason why I am known as The Legend and that is because I am truly a Legend. This is a beginning of a new era where people will remember my name and why i am The Legend.

-
Doc. Deville: That is all very interesting Legend, but now I am going to have to have you sit down so that i can tend to your bleeding fist. There also might be some pieces of glass stuck to it so it may take a while.
-
The Legend looks at his fist.
-
The Legend: Yea maybe it wasn't such a great idea to break the mirror. Now I am going to have to buy a new mirror and pay you more money. Dang plus because of D-Maniac being all greedy he has cut our pay.
-
The Legend grabs a steel chair and unfolds it as he sits down on it and lets the doctor tend his wound.
-
Doc. Deville: Well as long as all of you wrestlers keep getting injured and breaking each other bones, I will still have a job here. Oh yea plus i don't think your insurance coverage will not cover this so you might have to pay extra.
-
The Legend: Great i should really have a talk with D-Maniac one of these days. Well enough talking you need to hurry so that i can prepare for my match.
-
The camera fades to the commentator tables.
Back to top Go down

Failure Is Not A Option!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wasteland Wrestling :: The Wasteland :: Roleplays (Past Seasons)-
Jump to: